News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

My thumb is blind, but your voice controlled it to the right path, so you got whooped too. Thumb knows that this is the right throne. Thumb sits.

Spyro

Thumbs can't sit.

Throne taken.

FSM-Reapr

Thumb builds itself a robot body, and kills Spyro with the laser gun. Robothumb sits on the throne.

Spyro

I eat a 1-UP and destroy your robot and your thumb. I take the throne.

FSM-Reapr

My beaver-world self builds an inter-dimensional transporter, and warps next to you and I kick you off. *sits on the throne*

EFitTrainr

I shoot a portal above the throne, then one on the seat. I watch and laugh as you are caught in an endless fall. I walk away to let someone else get the throne.
I like food.

Olimar12345

Cave Johnson and I kick FSM out of the loop. Then I sit on the de-portaled throne.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

First time, that I appreciate that someone kicked me. One two three four, I declare a thumb war! Olimar loses and somehow dies. I'll sit on the throne.

Spyro

I revived Olimar and we chop your head of with an ax.

He goes to "hide the body" while I sit on the throne.

Olimar12345

Pushed the body under the rug, Then cloned myself. However, my clone doesn't know which one is the real me (between Spyro and myself, because of our avatars) and accidently kills me. Wait, how is this good for me?!
Clone then shares the trone with spyro, for now...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

You can't chop my avatar's head off!!! *FAIL* I suck the throne under you and escape. I inhale the throne and sit. (awesome comeback)

Fleetstar The Flygon

From an obscure country I hurl an Enderpearl and it teleports me to the throne, and then I commence ze sitting.

Zunawe

I enter god mode and spawn creepers and ghasts everywhere. You blow up, I destroy the enemies, and then I give myself diamond armor and a diamond sword. Then I enchant them, and sit in my throne.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

blueflower999

I don't buy minecraft, and all your weapons disappear. I take an overly-large spoon and scoop you up off the throne, and then fling you into a giant crevice.

My throne.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Clanker37

I bend your spoon with my mind and toss you out with my psychic powers.

I place my lovely arse on the awkwardly warm throne.