News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

I bring forth my army of majestic white unicorns(no racism no hate) and I overpower you with my pure magical powers. I take the throne for myself and build a grand kingdom around it. I have guards with unicorn faces stationed outside every enterance, who would spit sparkly rainbows at the faces of anyone who approaches.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

I land a critical hit with Purge. OHKO.

The throne is now mine.

Dudeman

Or is it?

As you ponder the implications of this question, I enter your distracted, and thus unguarded, mind and make you shoot yourself through the chest. I exit just as the trigger is pulled, remove your warm corpse from the throne, quickly clean up the bloodstains, and reclaim what is rightfully mine. The throne, that is.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

I annhiliate you. While you point out this typo, I annihilate you.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

While you are distracted by this video, I take the throne.

Bloop

braix

My power is over 9000; much stronger than your power level of 666. I win against you in a duel with extreme ease.

The throne is now mine.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

I present you with the option of either reading all the way through one of my rants or leaving the throne. Mine now, fuckers.

blueflower999

I get BDS to argue back at you. You two go on for a few hours, and I take the throne while you're distracted.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 12, 2014, 03:36:26 PMI get BDS to argue back at you. You two go on for a few hours, and I take the throne while you're distracted.
win
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 12, 2014, 03:36:26 PMI get BDS to argue back at you. You two go on for a few hours, and I take the throne while you're distracted.
I give you the bill for use of my services. To pay it off, you have to give me the throne.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

I build my own throne and many other thrones for everyone else at NSM. Everyone lives happily ever after.
The End.

Spoiler
And then I detonate the bombs I planted underneath all your thrones and you all die. Nobody is left to challenge me. The throne is mine. And it will remain mine. >:[
[close]

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on November 13, 2014, 10:00:07 AMI build my own throne and many other thrones for everyone else at NSM. Everyone lives happily ever after.
The End.

Spoiler
And then I detonate the bombs I planted underneath all your thrones and you all die. Nobody is left to challenge me. The throne is mine. And it will remain mine. >:[
[close]
...Remember those zombies from earlier?
Well...
*throne*
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Little did you realize that you had turned into a zombie.....

I dispose of you with a shotgun and claim the now bloody throne.

King Sammer

H-BOMB!

that's my throne now! and it's the new throne of Sammer's Kingdom!
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!