News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 30, 2014, 06:18:48 PMAssassinated.

Where is your secret service NOW?

FYI, I was already dead. whatever you kill goes to my army. XD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

D:
Thinking quickly, the brave adventurer calls out, "brains for lunch!  Get your brains!"  The group of zombies closes together, and our hero throws a flaming oil lantern into the midst of the undead horde, engulfing them in white-hot flames of vengeance.
unmotivated

Yugi

Meanwhile, a fungal growth starts to appear all over the throne person, and eventually, I take over him and have him become me.

mikey

Thinking quickly, the brave adventurer calls out, "mushrooms for lunch!  Get your mushrooms!"  The group of zombies closes together, and our hero allows them to calmly munch on the fungal growth.
the throne is mine there's nothing you can do to stop me.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

I lob an acidic grenade at the hero and his throne.

Think about this! I say, as it explodes.

The throne is damaged by the acid, but I repair it by sticking dull blades all over it. I mean, what else to do with my old swords? And it's better than using sharp blades (WHO would do that?)!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

I don't understand. Why all the violence, and all for a throne? Come on, friendship is magic! Let's all share it together!
I eat all the potatoes in the world and steal(take) the throne somehow even though I died multiple times and then become the new CEO of McDonald's.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I force you to watch "supersize me" and you willingly relinquish the throne to go and throw up.
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I literally supersize you and the results are so horrific that you can no longer hold the throne
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

i get disgusted and throw up on you. while you're busy trying not go get eaten alive by my stomach acid, i sit on the throne.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

However, the stomach acid becomes alive and mutates into a Muk, which punches you off the thrown. I catch the Muk, and take the throne.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Pit0010

I power Bi*ch slap yah with jets on the back of my hands~ BAM
moi throne >:]
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

braix

One of the mushrooms that NOS had mustve been dropped by a zombie near the throne cuz theyve been growing in large numbers on the throne. Using this to my advantage, i plant a poisonous mushroom i got from Teemo on the seat of the throne without you noticing it there. When you  sit on it, it explodes and you faint. I then hire Lord Voldemort and the ugly barnacle to guard me. Dont try to steal the throne from me, its pointless; ive also got the gnat hat.

SlowPokemon

I laugh so hard about the gnat hat that I fall into a coma. You are arrested for manslaughter. I wake up from the coma and take the throne.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 11, 2014, 10:57:10 PMI laugh so hard about the gnat hat that I fall into a coma. You are arrested for manslaughter. I wake up from the coma and take the throne.
Quote from: zoroark1264 on February 11, 2014, 08:58:03 PMOne of the mushrooms that NOS had mustve been dropped by a zombie near the throne cuz theyve been growing in large numbers on the throne. Using this to my advantage, i plant a poisonous mushroom i got from Teemo on the seat of the throne without you noticing it there. When you  sit on it, it explodes and you faint. I then hire Lord Voldemort and the ugly barnacle to guard me. Dont try to steal the throne from me, its pointless; ive also got the gnat hat.
Your arguments are invalid.  Teemo is Satan and therefore must be deleted.

SHAME ON YOU ZOROARK.
unmotivated

Dudeman

By this time, all things around the throne, related to the throne, and on the throne have decayed from existence.

Somewhere else, far away, perhaps in another dimension, a new throne is constructed and I sit on it, reviving the ancient war for the throne.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book