News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG XXXIII: Beat Those Eggs Jimmy!

Started by spitllama, May 24, 2012, 06:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Wolves:
1. Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik (Master Wolf, must send in a PM during Night 1 saying "I wish to be seered as [COLOR]". If he does not send a PM, he will seer as EGGMAN until the host receives the required PM)
2. E-1000R (Wolf Seer. Can scan one player each day phase for color.)
3. Egg Burst (Brutal Wolf. After being lynched, may select who to brutal.)

Wolves know who their partners are

Majority vote applies for wolfings. In the event of a 3-way disagreement, the last wolfing PM received before the phase's end will go into effect

Specials:
4. Werewolf Sonic (During the day he will seer BLUE, but will seer RED at night due to his werewolf form (remains human throughout). His incredible endurance allows him to take any combination of 2 vigi's/wolfings before going down. When Sonic is wolfed/vigi'd the first time, it will be exclaimed that "Sonic has been wolfed/vigi'd! (1)." On the second kill, the player's name will be used normally, stating "Player X has been wolfed/vigid"). Werewolf Sonic knows who he is.
5. Silver (Seer. Can seer one player each night phase.)
6. Tails (Guardian. Sends in a PM every other night phase (starting with Night 1) with 2 player to guard. The first player listed is guarded that night, while the second listed is guarded the next night phase. (Plan ahead!). Unfortunately, Tails was inflicted with Charles Bonnet Syndrome after a recent head-bash and will still guard potentially dead players he listed in his PM! Cannot self-guard. Seered Green.

Humans:
7. Citizen (Human)
8. Citizen (Human)
9. Citizen (Human)
10. Citizen (Human)
11. Citizen (Human)
12. Citizen (Human)

Day 1 is now over. A KiTB occured! SlowPokemon was lynched!
It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends Wednesday, May 30, 2012, at 11PM EST/10PM CST/9PM MST/8PM PST/7PM AST

(P represents a phantom)

1. MaestroUGC
2. shadowkirby P
3. vermilionvermin
4. Kman96
5. davy
6. blueflower999
7. gzgregory
8. the_last_sheikah
9. Jub3r7
10. K-NiGhT
11. SlowPokemon
12. SuperFireKirby
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Spyro

I believe this is the game I am replacing someone in. So, hey guys!

K-NiGhT

Actually, the person you were supposed to replace just got lynched :/ sorry.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

spitllama

Well unless shadowkirby actually posts something requesting otherwise, Spyro's taking his spot :P I'll message shadowkirby.

Also, after a brief discussion with Mashi, I believe it's necessary to make a minor change to the game so it's more balanced. From now on, Egg Burst may select who to brutal after being lynched, as opposed to it simply being the last person to vote for their lynching. I've changed the phase posts accordingly.

I hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone too badly, but better to make the change during Night than during Day. Thank you for your understanding. [/customer service voice]
Submissions Page

EFitTrainr

I like food.

blueflower999

I'm feeling kinda upset because we just lynched a player for a reason that, as far as my opinion goes, wasn't as good as the evidence against Maestro. Being inactive in this game is bad, yes, but doesn't Slow have a reputation of being inactive in TWGs? I fail to see how this makes him any more of a wolf than the next guy. Yes, I know that the evidence against Maestro isn't the best either, but it's the only thing I can think of and is certainly better than lynching a player for being inactive when that player is inactive in most other TWGs as well. I'm hoping that Verm can share some new Seer results this next day phase to help clear this muddle up a little.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

spitllama

Wolves:
1. Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik (Master Wolf, must send in a PM during Night 1 saying "I wish to be seered as [COLOR]". If he does not send a PM, he will seer as EGGMAN until the host receives the required PM)
2. E-1000R (Wolf Seer. Can scan one player each day phase for color.)
3. Egg Burst (Brutal Wolf. After being lynched, may select who to brutal.)

Wolves know who their partners are

Majority vote applies for wolfings. In the event of a 3-way disagreement, the last wolfing PM received before the phase's end will go into effect

Specials:
4. Werewolf Sonic (During the day he will seer BLUE, but will seer RED at night due to his werewolf form (remains human throughout). His incredible endurance allows him to take any combination of 2 vigi's/wolfings before going down. When Sonic is wolfed/vigi'd the first time, it will be exclaimed that "Sonic has been wolfed/vigi'd! (1)." On the second kill, the player's name will be used normally, stating "Player X has been wolfed/vigid"). Werewolf Sonic knows who he is.
5. Silver (Seer. Can seer one player each night phase.)
6. Tails (Guardian. Sends in a PM every other night phase (starting with Night 1) with 2 player to guard. The first player listed is guarded that night, while the second listed is guarded the next night phase. (Plan ahead!). Unfortunately, Tails was inflicted with Charles Bonnet Syndrome after a recent head-bash and will still guard potentially dead players he listed in his PM! Cannot self-guard. Seered Green.

Humans:
7. Citizen (Human)
8. Citizen (Human)
9. Citizen (Human)
10. Citizen (Human)
11. Citizen (Human)
12. Citizen (Human)

Night 2 is now over. davy was wolfed!
It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends Friday, June 1, 2012, at 11PM EST/10PM CST/9PM MST/8PM PST/7PM AST

1. MaestroUGC
2. shadowkirby P
3. vermilionvermin
4. Kman96
5. davy
6. blueflower999
7. gzgregory
8. the_last_sheikah
9. Jub3r7
10. K-NiGhT
11. SlowPokemon
12. SuperFireKirby
Submissions Page

K-NiGhT

Was going to go based on who davy voted for.

*reads back a bit*

Quote from: davysafety on davy.

>:/
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Kman96

This Davy wolfing could be slightly detrimental to us. He hasn't posted much this game, but he has proven to be a great player in the past.

I will be in the chat (#TWG) for teh chatting purposes. Hmu if you wanna talk.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

also: I will be in the chat for an undetermined amount of time. Hectic schedules are hectic.
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

As per a request, the phase has been extended by a few hours.

Day 2 ends Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 1AM EST/12AM CST (Friday's midnight), which is the equivalent of Friday, June 1, 2012, at 11PM MST/10PM PST/9PM AST
Submissions Page

blueflower999

Um... hello? Is anyone going to be active? Verm, do you have anything you'd like to share about the Seerings?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

vermilionvermin

Sorry, I've been really busy today.  I have a couple of tests tomorrow, so I haven't had much time to be in the chat.

I'm interested in the outcome of a Maestro lynch.

blueflower999

Honestly, I have to agree. I hate to bandwagon, but again, we don't seem to have any more evidence. And I'm still upset how that last KitB turned out. Maestro
Bulbear! Blueflower999

EFitTrainr

Maestro seems human to me... Blueflower999
I like food.