News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG XXXIII: Beat Those Eggs Jimmy!

Started by spitllama, May 24, 2012, 06:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

davy

Personally, I think it's more likely that Seer A is the true seer.

If seer B was the true seer then we'd know the identy of person C (wolf), Seer A (wolf) and person D would likely bee a wolf too.

In that case, we would be able to guess the identy of all the wolves if we managed to decide that seer B was the true seer.

However, I wont be posting today anymore, so I hope verm can create a good lynch target.

Safety on davy
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Kman96

I'm not quite sure what to make of this seering situation, but its possible I might not be on until the phase end, so safety on Blueflower999.
Party Hard!
[close]

davy

Verm, I think you should reveal the name o :-*f person C, because that person is eighter a wolf, or some random person,which won't help the wolves eighter way. And by revealing his name we could help developing a strategy.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

SuperFireKirby

^Not a bad idea. There's not much we could lose out of person C being revealed, but quite a bit we could gain.

If Seer A is the real seer, this means we would have a second established human along with verm.

If Seer A is the fake seer, this means we get a free wolf to lynch. It's a win/win either way.

Only glitch is that, if we choose the wrong seer, we lose a human in addition to the real seer. But I think chances of that are somewhat slim.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

oops... just re-read Verm's original post on the matter of the seers. Seems I confused person C with person D. Probably should have re-read it BEFORE making that post.

Oh wells, disregard the post above. Everything in it is wrong, wrong, wrong. Unless we're talking aboot person D, that is.

Jub3r7

Oh gosh I haven't been paying attention to the game, gonna regret it later.
So I sorta know what's going on because I read verm's original post but I don't know what any of the responses to it are. D:

Safety on kman for now until I catch up and make a better educated vote?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

vermilionvermin

I don't see much wrong with revealing Person C.  I'll do so in about an hour if nobody objects.

MaestroUGC

Go for it, his reaction should be a big clue as to who's the real seer.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

vermilionvermin

SuperFireKirby

Haven't really seen much out of Maestro for this game, so I'm not really sure what to make of this. It could really go either way, so for now I'm still siding with Seer A. I guess we should, as Maestro said, wait for a reaction post. I suggest he join us in chat, it would certainly help clarify things.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 29, 2012, 03:28:11 PMGo for it, his reaction should be a big clue as to who's the real seer.
Quote from: vermilionvermin on May 29, 2012, 04:07:47 PMIt's Maestro.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!  OH THE IRONY!!!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

the_last_sheikah

uh, I probably should have asked this before, but I'm having trouble with the chat thing, how exactly do I get there, and is anyone even on?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SuperFireKirby

blueflower999

Well, I feel that a safety on a player who might be a wolf is better than a safety on a player who I have no clue whether he's a wolf or not.

Maestro. Good chance this will changes later tonight on chat, though.
Bulbear! Blueflower999