News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG XXXIII: Beat Those Eggs Jimmy!

Started by spitllama, May 24, 2012, 06:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

May I request a phase extension? It's a holiday, and I have a feeling that there won't be many people on today.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

spitllama

Glad someone asked. I was having to plan around the end of the phase tonight!

Day 1 ends Tuesday, May 29, 2012, at 11PM EST/10PM CST/9PM MST/8PM PST/7PM AST
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

K-NiGhT

You're welcome, guise ;) NOW BE ACTIVE!

blueflower999

This is obviously a tense situation we have here. One of the two people that claimed Seer is obviously the wolf, and the other is probably the real Seer. The real Seer doesn't want to speak up because he knows that if he speaks in his defense, the wolves might wolf him, and the guardian, Tails, can't do anything about it because he's already chosen his guard for the next night phase. Because Seer B found someone to be red, that does seem to be a set up play by the wolves, yes, but what if it isn't?

If Seer B is the true Seer, then Verm knows the identity of 2 of the wolves, Seer A and Person C. If Seer A is the real Seer, Verm knows the identity of 1 wolf, Seer B. Either way, I think Verm needs to make a call on which scenario is more likely, or we just need more evidence.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Also, while Seer B's seering result seems less likely, I seem to find his human action to be more likely to be the real Seer. Think about it; Verm wanted to make sure that everyone claimed "not to be the Werewolf Sonic" before they claimed to him. I think that Seer B was waiting until the right time to claim, while Seer A would have just  been a wolf that wanted to claim right away to make Seer B look like a wolf still deciding what to do. Of course, that's just what I think, and is probably wrong. But you never know.

Safety on SFK because I'm lost on who to vote for.  :-\
Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

Sorry I haven't been active a lot, I've been busy, parades, hanging with friends, ect.

All the A,B,C,D labels are a bit confusing, but if I'm understanding it all correctly, there are too many "possibly suspicious" acts to be sure who is the human and who is the wolf.  I don't know who to vote for right know, so I'll hold off until tomorrow night to place my vote.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SuperFireKirby

Holding off my vote for now because, like I've said before, Verm is the key to this game. We can help him on the matter of who the real seer might be, but it is ultimately him who decides. If he comes with an answer before tomorrow night, then voting will be a whole lot easier. If not, then I guess we'll just have to hope for the best.

We should definitely have a TWG IRC chat party thingy, it's far more productive than the TWG thread alone.

How about 9:00 PM EST tonight?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

vermilionvermin

I'll try to make it.  I'll be leaving the house in about 15 minutes, but should be back before then.

Mashi

Verm (Mibbit@NF-94CFEAAA.lightspeed.sntcca.sbcglobal.net) has joined #NSMTWG
   Verm   vera this is twg chat rite
   Vera   ya
   Vera   i know the wuffs
   Vera   want me to vote 4 them 4 u
   Verm   i think i got stood up
   Verm   ya
   Vera   ok

Please refrain from reading the bottom of my post.

Wolves

Kman96

Quote from: Mashi on May 28, 2012, 06:05:42 PMVerm (Mibbit@NF-94CFEAAA.lightspeed.sntcca.sbcglobal.net) has joined #NSMTWG
   Verm   vera this is twg chat rite
   Vera   ya
   Vera   i know the wuffs
   Vera   want me to vote 4 them 4 u
   Verm   i think i got stood up
   Verm   ya
   Vera   ok

Please refrain from reading the bottom of my post.

Wolves

Mashi, y u so frivolous??

Hey, what irc channel is it on?? I've tried to join, but I don't know which channel... :-\
Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin

The channel's on the NSM homepage. 

SuperFireKirby

Crap, was late to my own IRC meeting. Probably was just in time for anyone who had shown up to leave

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

vermilionvermin

It looks like I'm not going to make 9:00 EST.  8:00 works a lot better.  I'll be in the chat then.