News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Best Mario Kart 7 Time Trials

Started by Zunawe, May 21, 2012, 03:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Fingerz OP?

Yes
10 (55.6%)
Yes
3 (16.7%)
No
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

davy

Quote from: Zunawe on May 29, 2012, 02:00:41 PMgosh dangit, davy. You had to go after my records and not Fingerz's? Now I only have one. :o

Ok, I'll go after one of Fingerz's records

Neo Bowser City
01:59.875

This will probably mean it'll be beaten by tomorrow, but for now I'm proud to be the only NSM member to finish that course within 2 minutes.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

Just as I promised and more! :D

Star Cup

Piranha Plant Pipeway
Fingerz
2:04.770

Wario's Galleon
Fingerz
2:10.278

Koopa City
Fingerz
01:58.917

Leaf Cup

[N64] Kalimari Desert
Fingerz
1:43.922

[DS] DK Pass
Fingerz
2:13.290

[GCN] Daisy Cruiser
Fingerz
1:35.227

[Wii] Maple Treeway
Fingerz
2:31.455

By the way, well done to Fabbemannen for their time on [GCN] Daisy Cruiser 'cause that hurt trying to beat that! It took me around 100 retries (about 45 minutes) to successfully beat it by three hundredths of a second. XD
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fabbemannen

Quote from: fingerz on May 31, 2012, 09:53:12 PMBy the way, well done to Fabbemannen for their time on [GCN] Daisy Cruiser 'cause that hurt trying to beat that! It took me around 100 retries (about 45 minutes) to successfully beat it by three hundredths of a second. XD

Zunawe

Okay, it looks like we'll be sticking with the way we're doing it now. I'll add the glitches/no glitches to [SNES] Bowser's Road and a few others that you can perform glitches on.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fabbemannen

*10 minutes and 3 tries later*
The challenge was...
*puts on shades*
...completed
AW YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

[GCN] Daisy Cruiser
Fabbemannen
1:35.166
http://i.imgur.com/NsIoj.jpg

ej fingerz, I wanna see your laptimes ;D

fingerz

Well, I have a huge suprise for all of you today! :D

Mushroom Cup

Shy Guy Bazaar
Fingerz
2:12.248

Flower Cup

Wuhu Island Loop
No Glitches
Fingerz
1:31.287
Glitches
Fingerz
1:26.984

Well, I felt pretty good when I beat fabbemannen's time by doing it properly even when he used a the glitches, so I thought I'd use them as well and see how fast I could be. Technically, having these two times should be allowed 'cause I worked my ass off for both of them. XD

Star Cup

Wuhu Mountain Loop
No Glitches
Fingerz
1:36.095

Same here! I had heaps of fun doing this one properly too. :D

Special Cup

DK Jungle
Fingerz
02:06.732

That took a while to beat. XD

Rosalina's Ice World
Fingerz
2:08.943

Bowser's Castle
Fingerz
2:13.628

Rainbow Road
Fingerz
1:50.653

Shell Cup

[GBA] Bowser Castle 1
Fingerz
1:18.765

[Wii] Mushroom Gorge
Fingerz
1:45.624

Leaf Cup

[GCN] Daisy Cruiser
Fingerz
1:34.494

AHAHAHAHA! You made me very annoyed yesterday. I'm suprised I actually managed to beat this. Here's my times:

Lightning Cup

[Wii] Koopa Cape
Fingerz
2:24.265

[GCN] Dino Dino Jungle
Fingerz
2:06.491

[DS] Airship Fortress
Fingerz
2:02.861

[SNES] Rainbow Road
Fingerz
1:20.106

Have a good day! :P

spitllama

How do the times work on this game? I see it says "best records" on Fingerz picture with a different person's name on it. I doubt that's worldwide. Did you guys make a group or something...?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

It does that when you race against another person's ghost. It puts your time and their time up there. I don't know why they chose to put "Best Records."
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Zunawe

Okay, because Fingerz now has all of the time trial records I have changed the name of the thread accordingly. Does anybody else care to create a new one that is hidden from Fingers?  ;)

I program things

fingerz

Quote from: Zunawe on June 04, 2012, 03:45:01 PMOkay, because Fingerz now has all of the time trial records I have changed the name of the thread accordingly.
I'll help you! :P

Quote from: Zunawe on June 04, 2012, 03:45:01 PMDoes anybody else care to create a new one that is hidden from Fingerz?  ;)
...That wouldn't be such a bad idea. Maybe you could have the top 3 times for a course. :)

If you want to change the name of the topic, you have to edit your first post and change it there. Also, sorry for being a grammar nazi, but it's Fingerz' Mario Kart Trials (HELP US BEAT THEM!!!).

Zunawe

I thought that only applied to an "s". And sorry, I'm still new with forums.

I program things

fingerz

That's alright! I was thinking that you could always have 1st, 2nd and 3rd places for Time Trials. It gives people more of an in-between stage to aim for before the top. :)

Zunawe

Maybe, but that's a lot of stuff to look through for both me and the people trying to beat records. Maybe when we get more people to participate. . . Maybe just add a fastest lap section. It would have to be in a regular time trial, though. That means that people wouldn't be able to use three mushrooms on one lap unless their best time used that lap.

I program things

fingerz