News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Best Mario Kart 7 Time Trials

Started by Zunawe, May 21, 2012, 03:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Fingerz OP?

Yes
10 (55.6%)
Yes
3 (16.7%)
No
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Zunawe

Maybe we'll just let him burn himself out, and then take down his records.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

Quote from: Zunawe on June 12, 2012, 02:54:10 PMMaybe we'll just let him burn himself out, and then take down his records.
I hope fabemannen burns out soon, otherwise I'll never be able to own Daisy Cruiser. Though, I must thank him for all this. It's turned my hate for this course into love 'cause no one online can beat me on this track now. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fabbemannen

Toad Circuit
Fabbemannen
1:24.924

Daisy Hills
Fabbemannen
1:46.975

And meh on Luigi Raceway. Was messing around on it without knowing the fastest time. Checked now and was 0,1 slower >.<

Zunawe

I've been occupied by other games, but I get the feeling that I won't be able to beat any of these easily.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fabbemannen

Quote from: Zunawe on June 17, 2012, 02:11:09 PMI've been occupied by other games, but I get the feeling that I won't be able to beat any of these easily.
Try Daisy Cruiser, it should be easy

fingerz

Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fabbemannen

Let me give you another one then.

[N64] Luigi Raceway
Fabbemannen
1:47.045

fabbemannen

Double-posting for the sake of it

Toad Circuit
Fabbemannen
1:24.831

[SNES] Mario Circuit 2
Fabbemannen
1:16.419

I'm kinda pissed at MC2. I was over a second faster on the 2 first laps a couple of tries and I always failed at the third lap...
Can't hold 3 laps in a row on that one :/

Zunawe

I'm not sure how much the difference in Toad Circuit is gonna do for you, but okay.

I program things

fingerz

Hahahaha! I was quite proud of my Mario Circuit 2 time. Guess I'll have to do better. :P

One more day. :D

jxjxjx

Maka wuhu 01:12.150
With glitches
That's the only thing I won.

fingerz

Excellent! More challenges! I won't be attempting anymore Time Trials until I have the Golden Kart, so give me a couple of weeks and then the battle will begin. :)

Zunawe

You mean you haven't collected enough coins yet? What are you at?

I program things

fabbemannen

I find the online-mode in MK7 to be worse than in Brawl for example. Whenever it fails, you get to wait for 1-2 minutes just for it to reset >.<
That's why I don't play so much, maybe a cup offline when I don't have anything to do while waiting

UnknownKirbyMan

Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.