Yes
10 (55.6%)
Yes
3 (16.7%)
No
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Zunawe

I didn't accidentally use they're instead of their. . . nope. . .
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

I'm not going to kill you for that. :P

I'm currently using Time Trials for a different thing now. I'm going through all the tracks and exploring them, enjoying the scenery and all sorts of stuff like that. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fabbemannen

btw, my Wuhu Island Loop time wasn't really something I tried on. I just tested the glitches I knew in that race

Daisy Hills
Fabbemannen
1:48.746

[GCN] Daisy Cruiser
Fabbemannen
1:34.194

I'm actually not happy with that time, while the first time I submitted here for it, I was really happy with.
I guess I'm getting better at it ^^

fingerz

You and I are just gonna keep doing this, aren't we? :P

THE RACE IS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! Also, I'm going online now, so join me if you can. :D
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Zunawe

I'm trying to join, but it doesn't look like you're online anymore, just playing regularly.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

Zunawe

I'm metal mario. You know, that guy that was winning until you hit me with a shell and then I got blown up on a cliff.

I program things

fingerz

Zunawe

Sorry, gotta look for some classes online. I'm trying to find a game development course; something like a summer workshop. Maybe some other time.

I program things

fingerz

I'm back! :P

Daisy Hills
Fingerz
1:48.032

DK Jungle
Fingerz
2:05.584

[GCN] Daisy Cruiser
Fingerz
1:33.502

AHAHAHAHA! Now you're pushing me to my limit! If you beat that again, I'm gonna have a lot of trouble. XD

[SNES] Rainbow Road
Fingerz
1:19.435

And that's all for now, folks! I'm going back to getting my 20000 coins. :P

Zunawe

Dear god. One of these days you won't be able to make them any faster.

I program things

fingerz

Yes, that's when I don't have anyone faster than me. I just copy what people better than me do, but better. :D

Zunawe

It still takes skill to do some of those. On Toad Circuit, for example, it's really hard to zoom through the two pipes closest to the finish line while still trying to hug the wall for the rest of it. It really, I think, just takes practice and a good combination for the map you're on.

I program things

fabbemannen

@zunawe Personally I think it is how fast you can switch between 2 drifts that makes it fast

[GCN] Daisy Cruiser
Fabbemannen
1:32.842

I actually thought I failed hard on this lap, I hit those moving things on the second lap and had to use a mushroom
I accidentally pushed my 3DS into an edge, so you can't see laptimes anymore.

First: Low 0:31
Second: High 0:31
Third: Really low 0:30
http://i.imgur.com/lhHt1.jpg
and lolwtf, imgur uploaded my picture upside-down :X

EDIT:
Daisy Hills
Fabbemannen
1:46.975

fingerz

YES! After my exam today I'm gonna start working on these. :P