News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

What Song Is Stuck in Your Head?

Started by Zunawe, May 18, 2012, 06:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 24, 2012, 08:57:25 PMClose?

This is just what went through my head today while at work...
I haven't listened to all your posts. Also, I just noticed that each character was a separate link. Lol, I was wondering why this quote was so long.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Yugi

BEST.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Cobraroll

Quote from: Jompa on October 25, 2012, 01:15:47 PMGah, alright, I guess I'll settle for most Norwegian forum member... Any challengers?

Utfordringen er akseptert.

brb, spiser brunost.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

FSM-Reapr

^sorry, I already won. :P

Dibs on the most Finnish.

SuperFireKirby

Sorry, I think Jamaha won that about 4 years ago. ;D

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Jompa

Quote from: Cobraroll on October 27, 2012, 09:27:15 AMUtfordringen er akseptert.

brb, spiser brunost.
Shit, jeg hadde glemt deg, Cobra..!
Vel; Jeg går på ski, eller rir på isbjørn til skolen hver dag - I bunad!
Birdo for Smash

Waddle Bro

Jompa

Ibsens ripsbusker og andre buskevekster

Lets stop spamming this thread now.. :P

This song is just too good/too badass. See what I did there? But really, these solos are magical
I actually have an arrangement of this, in my "compositions and non-video game related arrangements"-thread :3
Birdo for Smash

Cobraroll

Bumping this up again. I've been humming to this song for a few days now, and I don't see it leaving my head for some time:

Reminds me of the Top Gun Anthem, though that might just be the context.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Jompa

Du postet bare det der for å se mer norsk ut, innrøm det!
Vidda liksom.. :P
Birdo for Smash

Yugi

Quite good for an opera song about Poo.
THIS IS HALLOWEEN.
Will think of more Later.

Jompa

So, for how long it has been since I started school (which is the most recognized music high school of Oslo, and maybe even Norway), we have been working on a choir performance of Gabriel Faure's Requiem. The last concert was today (I sang 1th tenor :3), and we are done with it forever (though we have to include it in a dancing project), however: I can't seem to get the sixth movement, Libera Me, out of my head, because it's just so freaking marvelous, and there's something kinda emo about it that just crawls under your skin y'know.
I'm not really a classical music guy - I'm actually an anti-classical guy, I basically don't like anything other than jazz, at all. But Faure's Requiem is wonderful.
So yeah, that was my thoughts of the moment. Libera Me is awesome!
Birdo for Smash