News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

What Song Is Stuck in Your Head?

Started by Zunawe, May 18, 2012, 06:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

SuperFireKirby

So opinions require permission before they can be given now? Okay then.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

If they disagree with mine, then yes. :3

I'm joking if you can't tell.

Mashi

I agree, both the animation and song are meh (mega extraordinarily hawesome).

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dude on September 28, 2012, 09:04:25 PMIf they disagree with mine, then yes. :3

I'm joking if you can't tell.
JOKING IS NOT ALLOWED.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

Quote from: Jompa on September 29, 2012, 10:50:13 AMWe're playing my arrangement of that in my big band now :P
Really!? Could you spare me a copy of that? ... Please?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Zunawe

We played this last year in concert band. After a while it starts to get annoying.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Zunawe

We kinda watched it in the last few days of band last year. It's such a long movie though that I didn't get anything out of what we managed to watch. I should watch it someday.

My band director is a train fanatic, and by that I mean you could show him a train and say "What train is this?" and he would tell you the model, year, and purpose without hesitation.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things