What Song Is Stuck in Your Head?

Started by Zunawe, May 18, 2012, 06:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 03, 2012, 04:51:31 PMSome friends showed me Passion Pit a few days ago. Totally in love with these guys now.
Behold! It's Passion Pit!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

^By not having a soul or possibly ears. No other way.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Or by having a memory of your friend mocking you for not playing it well enough.

Dude

Quote from: Zunawe on September 05, 2012, 07:52:26 PM
How can you not love this song?
I prefer the Super Mario World lyrics actually, but this is ok too.

FSM-Reapr

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Zunawe

^My calc teacher played this during our test today. I love him. This is a great song too.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Roz~

I only know it in French and Japanese =P
But yes, it is a great song.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Zunawe

Steel drums are just awesome in every song. Especially well-written songs.

I program things

fabbemannen

Learned this one of the piano just before going to the comp today. The humming version is more epic though (if you know who Brook is in One Piece, then there's no spoilers)

SuperFireKirby

About a year or so ago, Brassman showed me something that completely changed my view on music. A decent rapper. Not just decent, he actually really GOOD. Because the words he says are intelligent. Imagine that! A rapper who says intelligent things! Anyways, I didn't really start getting into his music until just a few months ago and, I must say, the man is a lyrical genius.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

I'm not sure what is more meh. The song or the animation.[/honest opinion]