News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

What Song Is Stuck in Your Head?

Started by Zunawe, May 18, 2012, 06:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: DrP on July 25, 2012, 02:28:37 PMSome Nights by Fun

Omg that just played on my car radio D: it's a good song.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DrP

It's pretty awesome.

It's actually on the Top 20 (and I generally HATE the songs there)

SuperFireKirby

.fun makes some fairly good music. The problem is that when a song of theirs becomes a hit, it's is played non-stop on EVERY radiostation.

Trucker's Atlas by Modest Mouse has been stuck in my head for, like, the past week. And I now own all of there albums, so I have a good feeling Mouse won't be leaving my head any time soon.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

Norah Jones: Sunshine.

It's old but when I heard it, it got stuck.

Jompa

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 25, 2012, 08:21:16 PMWinter wrap up.
Welcome to hell.

The song stuck in my head is Itsumo no Fuukei. I dare you; listen to it - It'll get stuck, no exceptions.
Birdo for Smash

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

FSM-Reapr

Fleetstar The Flygon

Ever since I got involved with music, there is never a time where a song is NOT stuck in my head. It's just there, like a theme song. Right now it's an extremely simple version of Canon in D, because this afternoon I'm playing at my aunt's wedding...

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

I took out some parts of it for the guitar/piano, but I ain't done yet

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DonValentino

Believe it or not, The Great Mighty Poo, from Conker's Bad Fur Day.  :P

Zunawe

My dad had some old CDs, and I had a new iPod, so I just loaded things. That's how I first heard this. I lost my iPod years ago and haven't heard this in such a long time. I don't know how it got in my head.

Ninja'd!?!?! How? It's been almost two weeks since this was posted in and you happened to choose now to post?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

DonValentino

Quote from: Zunawe on August 07, 2012, 01:13:40 PMNinja'd!?!?! How? It's been almost two weeks since this was posted in and you happened to choose now to post?

Yes.