News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

What Song Is Stuck in Your Head?

Started by Zunawe, May 18, 2012, 06:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Gerudo Valley because:
1. It's an awesome song.
2. I've been fixing my arrangement of it.
3. It's an awesome song.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Dude

Sexting - Blood on the Dance Floor

WHY.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Zunawe

I LOVE that song!! I used to listen to The Planets in my dad's car whenever we were on a long drive. That and The Lord of the Rings. Jupiter and Mars are my favorite.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

MaestroUGC

Mercury was, and is my favorite. I just love the middle section, with the two contrasting meters.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

DrP

We Can Be Together by Jefferson Airplane

and some pieces from Rachmaninoff's Vespers.

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

It's probably going to be better than the American Pokemon anime's ending theme.

Zunawe

*bump*

The game corner theme. From SoulSilver more specifically.

I program things

fabbemannen

I switch between too many songs, so none of them really got the time to get stuck. When they do it's normally whistling-songs though (or some Mario-ragtime ;D)

MaestroUGC

Oh man, The Neverhood has one of the greatest VG soundtracks ever, plus it's a great game.

fabbemannen

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 23, 2012, 01:26:19 PMOh man, The Neverhood has one of the greatest VG soundtracks ever, plus it's a great game.
I've wanted to try it for a long time, have no idea where to get it though. None of the downloads I've tried have worked.
btw, that song and the main theme is the songs I can play from the game currently (I got the whole OST, so I'm thinking about what the next I'm going to learn would be)

MaestroUGC

The game sold rather poorly, which is a shame really. I know this isn't right, but I think about only 50 people bought that game. This was the first PC game I ever played, and it was at my uncle's house years ago. They got rid of that game long ago, and since I didn't know what they had at the time, so I never saw it again. If you ever find a working torrent, let me know.

This soundtrack would be the only reason I'd ever learn how to play the guitar, just to play these insanely catchy tunes.