News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

What Song Is Stuck in Your Head?

Started by Zunawe, May 18, 2012, 06:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Lol. The universe likes people to do this to me. :) Aaannyway.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

wariopiano

some mario super sluggers song!!!

da da da!
call a plumber!

Olimar12345

Quote from: Jompa on July 28, 2012, 10:15:06 AMWelcome to hell.

I didn't say it was a bad thing! Lol, here I am down here in the Texas heat in the middle of summer, and I'm all "winter wrap up, winter wrap uuuuuuuuuup!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Trucker's Atlas remains stuck in my head after over 2 weeks. I mean, the drum beat is enough, but then there's a song to go with it? Too much, man.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

fabbemannen

Just any version of this song (I've been repeating 4 different versions the last 3 days)

I should probably post this version too :>

Zunawe

Probably something to do with the one in the Pictures/Videos thread, but I saw that a couple of days ago.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

KefkaticFanatic

So I've actually never seen that film.. my parents thought it would be too scary for me when it came out.... should I .-.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

Scary? Eddie Murphy isn't scary. Seriously, there isn't visble death, and the only scene with blood makes it look like brown paint.

It's a very good movie with one of those classic Disney soundtracks. I'll enjoy that movie as a 45-year-old man watching it with my children.

I program things

Ruto

My dad said no to all the other Disney movies but let us watch that one.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Cobraroll

Quote from: Zunawe on August 10, 2012, 07:55:13 PM

Probably something to do with the one in the Pictures/Videos thread, but I saw that a couple of days ago.

Fun fact: In the Cantonese dub of Mulan, Jackie Chan sings this song.

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Zunawe

^My life was just made. . . Is there anything Jackie Chan cannot do?

I program things

Cobraroll

So... just got this stuck in my head:

Baba Yetu from Civilization 4. AKA the Lord's Prayer in Swahili, set to music by Christopher Tin. The only piece of video game music ever to win a Grammy. Also not arranged on NSM (hint, hint).
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.