News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

What Song Is Stuck in Your Head?

Started by Zunawe, May 18, 2012, 06:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

I think it just needs a bit more pizazz.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

This is for all those modern music haters. 8)

Post-rock is incredible.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jompa

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 30, 2012, 12:19:10 PMReally!? Could you spare me a copy of that? ... Please?
Absolutely! :) I won't be home before thursday, though, so be patient intill then :)
Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jompa

**Friday, actually - staying in Ireland one more day
Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jompa

Bad Dog no Biscuits by Yoko Kanno & The Seatbels
These solos are just nuts
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

OMG why is it so catchy ;~;
I love NEWS <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

SuperFireKirby

I'm so excited that these guys are coming in December. Easily one of the best new artists in recent years.

Greg

Olimar12345

I'm going to have to arrange this soon...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

It's kinda interesting seeing what all of you are hearing. Maestro almost always has something close to classical, Dude has mostly Japanese (I think), etc. . .
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Zunawe on October 24, 2012, 02:22:14 PMMaestro almost always has something close to classical...
Close?

This is just what went through my head today while at work...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.