News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White 2 News

Started by DrP, May 12, 2012, 11:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

...mm, yeah. It's really never going to happen or it'd be an online thing.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FluteNinja

^THAT.  WOULD.  BE.  TERRIBLE. 
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Nebbles

But, how would they do it? It wouldn't fit in with the story lines, it'd be hard to do... I dunno.

FluteNinja

They need to do a game where you get to choose any pokemon to be your starter (ie litwick, starly etc etc) so that way the game would have more variety. 
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Nebbles

But that would break the standard element of the games. What makes the games good, and to continue selling is the same formula - you choose a fire/water/grass, collect 8 badges, and then they throw in plot elements. If you could choose any starter, it'd be too easy if you started with stronger pokemon.

If you start changing up the pokemon formula, it might ruin the games. It's like how most Mario/Zelda games have the same main element - save your princess and go through different world and bosses. It's what makes the games, and changing it could really mess up the series.

Which is WHY an all region game would have to be an MMORPG.

Shadoninja

Quote from: FluteNinja on May 14, 2012, 07:55:32 PMThey need to do a game where you get to choose any pokemon to be your starter (ie litwick, starly etc etc) so that way the game would have more variety. 

I agree, they need to make a game where I can start with scraggy.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FluteNinja

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 14, 2012, 08:24:05 PMI agree, they need to make a game where I can start with scraggy.

SEE?  This guy knows something

Nebbles

>_> Are you saying I don't know anything because I think Pokemon should stick to its original formula?

lolokay

SlowPokemon

I like the idea of the seventeen partners in Pokemon Rannger 2
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

Quote from: Nebbles on May 15, 2012, 03:14:22 AM>_> Are you saying I don't know anything because I think Pokemon should stick to its original formula?

lolokay
You jump to conclusions way too early and for indefinite and improbable reason.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Clanker37

I agree with Nebbles. It's to solid to change now. Besides I'd hate to choose.  :P

Anyway, is it just me or does Tornadous' sacred formy thing look like a Ho-Oh rip off?

Roz~

Ho-Oh doesn't have a bra ;o
And if they're based on the Aztec Legend then it makes sense too. It's like saying every pokémon looking like cats are ripoff of Meowth/Persian.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Cobraroll

Ho-oh ripoff, you said?

It's an effin' recoloured Articuno.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman