News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White 2 News

Started by DrP, May 12, 2012, 11:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I think we'll get an RSE remake, but not for the 3DS. I think GameFreak said they were going to continue to make the games for the DS only... and in reality, that's better for the market. Not EVERYONE has/wants a 3DS. Or can afford one. So keeping them DS exclusive might be a better idea.

Or they could surprise us and make them for both systems. Who knows.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

Quote from: Nebbles on May 14, 2012, 03:05:49 PMI think GameFreak said they were going to continue to make the games for the DS only... and in reality, that's better for the market.
I don't see why they would continue making games for a dying consol. :P

Quote from: Nebbles on May 14, 2012, 03:05:49 PMOr they could surprise us and make them for both systems. Who knows.
They'd better.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

B2/W2 are for normal DS...

But, whatever. We'll see.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: WarioMan98 on May 14, 2012, 01:08:01 PMNow for 3DS and battle style and gameplay like Colosseum. Imagine, all cities and characters in 3d models. That'd be so awesome.

No...please no. If they made it anything like that I'd like shoot somebody. They can make a game like that, fine, but not a remake of RSE. Make that one right.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

RSE needs to be perfect, and they're steering in a good direction with B2/W2. We just gotta wait and see...

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

That game was horrible though....

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Man, Pokemon Stadium was the bomb. The minigames were the best time wasters ever.

FluteNinja

Quote from: Nebbles on May 14, 2012, 03:43:42 PMRSE needs to be perfect, and they're steering in a good direction with B2/W2. We just gotta wait and see...
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED RSE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! ;D  The story line was amazing. 

That's why I didn't like BW(hope I don't sound pessimistic) because after the Elite 4, they focused more on graphics then on the story(the graphics were pretty boss though:3). 

They should do a game in black and white with really crappy effects but let you be able to go to all of the regions.  I'm just saying ::)
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Nebbles

If they did an all region game, it'd have to have a bigger plot than "get all 8 badges" thing. They'd have to do something.

FluteNinja

Yeah.  They could do a boss endurance like think where you fight all of the Elite 4 from every region-the Elite 15 I guess (because Johto and Kanto basically have the same Elite 4 I think.  I could be wrong)
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

SlowPokemon

That sounds like a really bad and impossible idea

Nebbles

Ehh... I mean like a huge, epic-scale plot. I have no idea what it'd be, but you'd get through each region somehow and it'd get harder as you went on, and the big bad was in the final region.

I dunno how they'd pull it off...

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on May 14, 2012, 07:36:38 PMIf they did an all region game, it'd have to have a bigger plot than "get all 8 badges" thing. They'd have to do something.

An all-region game would signify the discontinuation of the Pokemon franchise, I believe. As awesome as an all-region game or an MMORPG would be, let's face it, it would only be made once Game Freak was completely out of ideas and was trying to go out with a bang.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday