News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Palagerini's Arrangements [Ready for the 28th of June update]

Started by Palagerini, April 24, 2008, 04:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

once again, i was messin' around with the space pirate theme-
http://www.mediafire.com/?n2nwmynabr4
 i just fixed the ending a bit...
       tell me what u think!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nintendude73

Yeah, the Metroid title theme could use some work.  Lots of weird rests in the beginning, needs a G major key sig in the second part.  Plus the sheet needs correct formatting, while you're at it.

Palagerini

oops... i guess i forgot to put up version 4... well i fixed version 4 some and now we have version 5.... so yea... here it is... right in time for after submissions =P..

http://www.mediafire.com/?wsdjnngww2z

Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Palagerini

i got some feed back from another site here is version 6... hopefully it'll get submitted... on either site...
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Nintendude73

You've done a good job cleaning this up.  Accepted. :)

Palagerini

Going to pull this topic from the depths of the 4th page to the 1st and going to update the mediafire links (as their all broken =P).
<ktp753>ouch.

dahans

Bob Omg is great. It's exactly the Koji Kondo style I like! Really nice! Keep on going!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Palagerini

<ktp753>ouch.

PianoMan

Can you repost Bomb-omb Battlefield? I looove your arrangement.

Olimar12345

u know he hasnt been here in a while, right? 4 months  i think...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

PianoMan

Quote from: olimar12345 on May 01, 2011, 10:39:52 AMu know he hasnt been here in a while, right? 4 months  i think...

Bleh. I was just remembering that I'd heard that arrangement a long time ago and was trying to find it.

Palagerini

Lol. It's been a long, long time. I'll start arranging soon!
<ktp753>ouch.