News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Palagerini's Arrangements [Ready for the 28th of June update]

Started by Palagerini, April 24, 2008, 04:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palagerini

a new song is up.. and i'm almost done with a few of the call of duty songs... mostly the 3rd.. =P
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

blah54

nice try on the space pirate theme... but like i said in the request thread, on piano it doesn't fit well (in my opinion)

as for your bob-omb battlefield version... it's simpler i think, and bar 39 has a wrong note in the right hand i think...

your bars 37-end sounds better than bars 19-end in g-han's version... however, g-hans version prior to bar 19 (in his version) sounds much nicer than your version (prior to bar 37) and has no issues with playability, it just needs to be "tidied up"...

It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Palagerini

thanks... yea it doesn't sound to right on piano but hey.. we tried..

your right.. that does sound wierd.. i know what note it is but not what note to put it on.... i'll fix it...

so your saying from 37 to the end sounds good but from the beginning to 19 sounds better on g-hans? or from the beginning to bar 37?.
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Sirus

nice bomb omb arrangement but like blah said some parts sound better on yours and some parts sounds better on G-Han's

Palagerini

thanks... what parts  sound better on his than on mine? cause i can probaly change mine to be like his...
<ktp753>ouch.

Olimar12345

for one thing, 37 to the end was way better in yours than in g han's(no offense to g han)

ALSO-i was messin around with the space pirate theme and, here- http://www.mediafire.com/?eifzxyyweou
          what do u think?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Palagerini

hm... i like it! sounds more spookier... although like blah said... a metal or rock song just won't translate well on a piano... but oh well.. we gave it a good try..  ;)
<ktp753>ouch.

Nintendude73

The Metroid Title Theme link leads to an invalid page.

Palagerini

ok i fixed it... and i fixed up the song too... it sounds better (in my opionon... which since i'm the arranger it doesn't mean anything...  :-\)
<ktp753>ouch.

MetroidHunter26

The arrangment doesn't sound right. It has some spots where it doesn't sound right. I did Zero Mission Title and both of them are the same except for the choir parts and some other things and the 6/8 doesn't quite cut it. you could of tried to stay in 4/4 and then when it gets to the quarter note eigth note part near the end do 6/8 and then go back to 4/4 when you reach the bass only part. That's just how I would do it (wich I did only instead of 6/8 I did 3/4) but it just needs to be a little more acurate with some notes and fix some weird stuff and I'm sure that it will be a great arrangment ;)

Palagerini

u see i knew that it changed key sigs but i only have finale so i can't change it during the song.... i tried it first in 4/4 but the ending sounded like a mess... then i tried 2/4 and it really was pretty much the same... so now i tried 6/8 and it sounds probaly the best one so far... i guess i could post the song in the 4/4 time part... and then the 6/8 time part seperatley.... other than that what else sounds weird? and i'll try and see how it sounds in 3/4... but aren't they kinda the same thing? (srry i'm no music expert or anything..)
<ktp753>ouch.

DBJack

Not sure, but I think 3/4 is 4/4 without a quarter note, and 6/8 makes eighth notes tripletted automatically. But I'm not sure.

Your arrangement sounds really good, but the left hand chords in measures 29-30, 37-38, and 49-52 sound kind of funny. Also, there is a repeat in measure 53, but the song ends in double bars, instead of repeating back to 53. Other than those, it sounds really good (To me at least)

You're doing it wrong! Failure!

Palagerini

ok i'll put it in 3/4 now... since 2 ppl said it would sound better... eh well never mind i'll just ask someone to get me a sheet with 4/4 and 3/4... or 6/8 whatever sounds better...

hm... alright i'll try and fix it.. i know what your talking about... the long chord notes... oops i forgot to put a repeat at the end? lol.

thanks  ;D

<ktp753>ouch.

PianoMan

I think Bomb-omb Battlefield needs to be spmewhere inbetween G-han's and yours.

Palagerini

yea that's what everyone else said too.... probaly gonna try and find a midi for it and then compare and contrast ours...
<ktp753>ouch.