News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What upcoming game(s) are you excited for?

Started by K-NiGhT, May 07, 2012, 09:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Yea but those are games we would see a year or two after launch, at least with SSB for sure.  We'll see what the software support is looking like in a few weeks though.

me irl
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

I am hoping for lots more info on Luigi's Mansion 2, Super Smash Bros 4, and maybe even Zelda 3DS.   :P  They've been dropping hints for a while now....

FluteNinja

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on May 10, 2012, 05:45:19 AMI am hoping for lots more info on Luigi's Mansion 2, Super Smash Bros 4, and maybe even Zelda 3DS.   :P  They've been dropping hints for a while now....
Yes
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

November

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on May 10, 2012, 05:45:19 AMI am hoping for lots more info on Luigi's Mansion 2, Super Smash Bros 4, and maybe even Zelda 3DS.   :P  They've been dropping hints for a while now....

Zelda 3DS would be amazing. It would give me an excuse to pull out my 3DS (I do use it, just not very often :P). Luigi's Mansion is also looking pretty good.

Otherwise, I'm pretty hyped for Pokemon Black and White 2 (all the new features they are adding, the continued storyline, the new characters... it's like Christmas is coming early). Dishonoured by Bethesda is also looking very interesting. Hopefully we'll learn more at E3.

Nebbles

Paper Mario 3DS, Black/White 2, Pokemon Conquest, Animal Crossing 3DS... SSB4... lots of things.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

Animal Crossing, Smash Bros, and most especially Pikmin 3.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Black and White 2 mainly. After that Luigi's Mansion. After that Animal Crossing? But I'm also super excited for New Super Mario Bros. 2.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Zunawe

^I was concerned about the time period at first with the use of guns and such, but it seems like that will only make the player look more awesome.

Darksiders looks kinda cool. I would really like some new Zelda game for the 3DS, and I'm looking forward to NSMB2, even if it isn't going to be all that special.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

wariopiano

New Super Mario Bros U, and Paper Mario 3DS sound really fun.
If they make mario kart 8 for wii u, ill probably buy it!