What upcoming game(s) are you excited for?

Started by K-NiGhT, May 07, 2012, 09:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Frankly, I feel that xbox is gonna have a great fps market this fall...with

THIS
(Now with 96.5% more WUBWUB!)

THIS
looks promising.

AND THIS
i might not get it, but it looks pretty cool.

Any others?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

Um, all xbox does is fps. Of course they're gonna have a great fps market this fall.

As for the topic, I am always looking forward to Pikmin 3, but lately I have been craving animal crossing 3DS...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

I enjoyed xbox FPS, but then I played them on PC.  Really no reason to bother with console really, it only reduces complexity and depth and fun.  Plus online is 12 year olds everywhere.

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

^to deal with 12 year olds, I only play online if i'm in a party with friends. If not I usually do single player.

KefkaticFanatic

See, that's where having a server or two where you can expect decent people to be in and around is nice.  Also admins.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Non-Bungie Halo? Nah thanks.

The same game that's been re-released for the past 5 years? Nah thanks.

FREAKING BORDERLANDS 2? I'm already on board that ship.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

^get it for xbox so we can play together!

SuperFireKirby

Definitely going to since that's what all my other friends are gettiing it for.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

I might not have gotten it if I didn't go back and play the first one again.

DonValentino

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 07, 2012, 11:15:12 PMAs for the topic, I am always looking forward to Pikmin 3, but lately I have been craving animal crossing 3DS...

This.

Fleetstar The Flygon

Quote from: K-NiGhT on May 08, 2012, 04:55:54 AM^to deal with 12 year olds, I only play online if i'm in a party with friends. If not I usually do single player.
Hey I'm a 12 year old! XD Well, I don't really care, because I'm above others of my age
I'm mystified by Pokemon Black & White 2. Will it just be like how Platinum is to Diamond and Pearl? Or is it a direct sequel? They definitely haven't done this before.

SlowPokemon

^it's a direct sequel, but it remains to be seen how different it will be.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

So long as you don't play online games whilst squealing obscenities over the microphone you're ok -.-

I'm looking forward to Pikmin 3, but I will not make the mistake of buying a console for its potential again :|  Won't even consider WiiU until there's a solid library in place.  Outlook is grim as it just looks like more bad gimmicks with subpar ports of games I would be getting on PC anyway.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 09, 2012, 01:47:06 PMSo long as you don't play online games whilst squealing obscenities over the microphone you're ok -.-

I'm looking forward to Pikmin 3, but I will not make the mistake of buying a console for its potential again :|  Won't even consider WiiU until there's a solid library in place.  Outlook is grim as it just looks like more bad gimmicks with subpar ports of games I would be getting on PC anyway.

^I agree with that, there is pretty much nothing attracting me to the Wii U at this point.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 09, 2012, 02:40:23 PM^I agree with that, there is pretty much nothing attracting me to the Wii U at this point.
Super Smash Bros 4 and the next Mario Kart might persuade me to buy one for myself. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn