News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Eeko's Arrangements - NEW Skyrim "Age of Oppression" (8-11-12)

Started by Eeko, May 05, 2012, 03:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eeko

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 01, 2012, 02:10:33 PMno joke?  my arrangement thread is several pages back.  yours has pretty much no dust on it.

Farore's Courage, I think is one of your better ones so far.  Just one thing to point out.  In measures 20-21, the treble clef is completely free.  There are some strings playing up high, and I think you could put those in.  I really like this one. :)

Thanks!
I chose not to put anything in the treble clef there, because those high strings stay throughout that whole section, and I thought it'd sound weird to have 'em for only two measures and then cut out.

Eeko

[PC] Skyrim - "Age of Oppression" PDF MUS MID

Short break from Skyward Sword. I just liked this one so much, and couldn't find a good arrangement of it.

I'll try and get Nayru's Wisdom done soon, but then it'll be a while since I'm leaving for college in a week.

fabbemannen

When I saw that you had ninsheetm.us at the bottom of the sheet music, I thought I would go here and check who you was. Did a quick search on Age of Oppression and ended up here. Sorry that I didn't recognize your username at first, I thought I had seen it somewhere.

I'm JFK/coollein on youtube (sig below ^^). Johan Fabian (Fabbemannen) Kuhnlein (coollein (I was just a kid when I started using that username, so meh if "cool" is in it))

Eeko

Quote from: fabbemannen on August 12, 2012, 12:52:29 PMWhen I saw that you had ninsheetm.us at the bottom of the sheet music, I thought I would go here and check who you was. Did a quick search on Age of Oppression and ended up here. Sorry that I didn't recognize your username at first, I thought I had seen it somewhere.

I'm JFK/coollein on youtube (sig below ^^). Johan Fabian (Fabbemannen) Kuhnlein (coollein (I was just a kid when I started using that username, so meh if "cool" is in it))

Cool! I didn't know you were on here.