News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Eeko's Arrangements - NEW Skyrim "Age of Oppression" (8-11-12)

Started by Eeko, May 05, 2012, 03:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eeko

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 01, 2012, 02:10:33 PMno joke?  my arrangement thread is several pages back.  yours has pretty much no dust on it.

Farore's Courage, I think is one of your better ones so far.  Just one thing to point out.  In measures 20-21, the treble clef is completely free.  There are some strings playing up high, and I think you could put those in.  I really like this one. :)

Thanks!
I chose not to put anything in the treble clef there, because those high strings stay throughout that whole section, and I thought it'd sound weird to have 'em for only two measures and then cut out.

Eeko

[PC] Skyrim - "Age of Oppression" PDF MUS MID

Short break from Skyward Sword. I just liked this one so much, and couldn't find a good arrangement of it.

I'll try and get Nayru's Wisdom done soon, but then it'll be a while since I'm leaving for college in a week.

fabbemannen

When I saw that you had ninsheetm.us at the bottom of the sheet music, I thought I would go here and check who you was. Did a quick search on Age of Oppression and ended up here. Sorry that I didn't recognize your username at first, I thought I had seen it somewhere.

I'm JFK/coollein on youtube (sig below ^^). Johan Fabian (Fabbemannen) Kuhnlein (coollein (I was just a kid when I started using that username, so meh if "cool" is in it))

Eeko

Quote from: fabbemannen on August 12, 2012, 12:52:29 PMWhen I saw that you had ninsheetm.us at the bottom of the sheet music, I thought I would go here and check who you was. Did a quick search on Age of Oppression and ended up here. Sorry that I didn't recognize your username at first, I thought I had seen it somewhere.

I'm JFK/coollein on youtube (sig below ^^). Johan Fabian (Fabbemannen) Kuhnlein (coollein (I was just a kid when I started using that username, so meh if "cool" is in it))

Cool! I didn't know you were on here.