News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The NSM Community Orchestra Project!

Started by MaestroUGC, May 04, 2012, 01:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How exciting is this?

Exciting
19 (61.3%)
Very Exciting
19 (61.3%)
Sign me up!
15 (48.4%)

Total Members Voted: 31

JDMEK5

By next summer, I should be good enough at guitar to play anything necessary.

(Maybe I'll be able to play trumpet by then... Hm. Guess we'll see.)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Nebbles

I could ask him, but honestly, he's probably extremely busy with college so... I believe we do have a bassoon opening.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Let's get a confirmation that he's dropping first. If he is then we'll have an open bassoon part.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

All righty. Next time I see on Skype I'll ask him.

FSM-Reapr

Just wondering, is Bespinben going to be replaced?

Zunawe

Bespinben is coming back, right? I thought that he was just taking a few months away from here. If that were true there would be little need to replace him. I could be wrong though.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bespinben

Quote from: Zunawe on October 20, 2012, 12:53:17 PMBespinben is coming back, right? I thought that he was just taking a few months away from here. If that were true there would be little need to replace him. I could be wrong though.

2 years, exactly.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Zunawe

Lol, never mind then. I remembered 3 months for some reason.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

MaestroUGC

Once I finish the arrangement I'll have a roll call to see who we've lost and who could fill those spots. Speaking of which, I've been working (as in a job) alot lately, so these side projects are busy gathering dust. However, I have no other pressing originals to work on right now, so this is my No. 1 priority right now, unfortunately I only have an hour long window to work on the per day, and not in a single sitting. In my mind this thing is practically done, it's writing it out and refining it that's time consuming to the point where I can't work on it effectively.

On the bright side, I'm making money, which is always a good thing.

TheZeldaPianist275

MasterProX

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 16, 2012, 03:42:22 PMI plan on having it finished in time for the holidays (read: between Thanksgiving and Christmas)

Praise Jesus, we're starting that time period... hopefully it'll be finished really soon.

MaestroUGC

Yes, yes, I'll be picking it back up tomorrow. I'm going to aim for it to be completed shortly after New Year's (before the spring semester starts rolling). If I don't meet it, then I will lay down my pen and never touch an instrument again.

Also, if your name is on the list of performers, please speak up so I know if we lost people or need to repurpose to score.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

I'm still performing, so no worries. It being pushed back works in my favor, so I can be a little bit better by the time we all piece this together...

MaestroUGC

The idea is for practice to be during the spring with recording during the summer.