News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The NSM Community Orchestra Project!

Started by MaestroUGC, May 04, 2012, 01:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How exciting is this?

Exciting
19 (61.3%)
Very Exciting
19 (61.3%)
Sign me up!
15 (48.4%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Fleetstar The Flygon

I am here to confirm that Fleet is, in fact, a girl. I am also here to report that my parents, surprisingly, are letting me do this... If I can have the exact meeting place for the project.
I'm sorry this is causing so much bother XC

MaestroUGC

The meeting place will most likely be Skype, but we'll wait to see what is go for everyone.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jub3r7

The reason I was thinking g+ was because group video should be free, but the age limit might be a problem for some people.  :-\
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Tangy

I'm just gonna throw a bunch of suggestions out there:

R/B/Y:
Opening Theme
Pokemon Center
Pokemon Gym
Viridian Forest
S.S. Anne
Route 3/4

Or any other route theme.
Or anything else from R/B/Y really... nostalgia factor and all.

G/S/C: Route 29
Route 26/27
National Park
Wild Pokemon Battle

R/S/E: Route 120
Slateport City
Vs. Gym Leader
Vs. Champion

D/P/P: Vs. Uxie, Mespirit, or Azelf

...I don't really remember anything else from D/P/P or B/W since I haven't played them in a while. From what I remember, most of the B/W music was really electronic-y anyways, if you know what I mean.

fabbemannen

Skypename: JFKteam
GMT: +1 DST affected (aka. GMT+2 right now)

If something important happens, feel free to pm me on YouTube (website-icon on the left) as I'm not here everyday (that goes for Skype too)
I'll try and get a webcam

pumpy_heart

If there's a need for Bassoon, I'm in.

P.S. There should always be more Bassoon.

MasterProX

If anyone needs someone to play violin for this, I'm here.

MaestroUGC

We finally have another violin, how much experience do you have? What's the most difficult piece you've performed?

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bespinben

Still kinda bummed that the male choir was opted out, but I'll still support this awesomeness in whatever way possible!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

MaestroUGC

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

MasterProX

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 25, 2012, 05:13:52 PMWe finally have another violin, how much experience do you have? What's the most difficult piece you've performed?

I've only been playing for three years, but I'm considered pretty advanced compared to my classmates.

Hmm, my most difficult piece... the only one I can name right away off the top of my head is the red solo part from Bach's Double Violin Concerto in D Minor, First Movement.

EDIT:  If it seems any harder than that Bach song, then my hardest song would be this one.

K-NiGhT

I just realized I forgot to list my years of experience...i'm sorry :0

Violin: 11 years this next month!

Piano: 6-8 years? I lost track.

Organ: 3 years
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Zunawe

I forgot to say experience for euphonium. I've been playing for less than a year, but it was really more like transferring what I knew from trombone to a similar instrument. I would say that, if measuring ability, I would subtract one year (or less) from my trombone ability.

Also, I'm reluctant to list the most difficult song I have played because I don't play the most difficult songs I could. Not all of my band is. . . equal in skill to a few of us, so we play easy things by my standards. I also don't do very many solos, so that's hard too. In my honor band I was the first trombone, and we played Khan, and Red Rocks Fanfare. Don't have a recording though.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things