News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The NSM Community Orchestra Project!

Started by MaestroUGC, May 04, 2012, 01:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How exciting is this?

Exciting
19 (61.3%)
Very Exciting
19 (61.3%)
Sign me up!
15 (48.4%)

Total Members Voted: 31

MaestroUGC

I would not reccommend going against your parents. If they say yes, fanstastic; if they say no, don't sweat it. If they say no, you can show them the end product and keep it in mind for next time.

Also, keep these suggestions coming. I'm looking for about 15-20 minutes worth of material for this project.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

spitllama

Yah don't go against your parents' wishes. You could probably convince them and/or we could change your part. Maestro would it be possible for Fleet to film his own part separately after the full thing is completed? We could just patch it in then and he wouldn't be interacting with strangers (SFK is pretty scary after all ::)), only submitting his own video.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

That could work, though I'd like for him to have a little direction before he records.

Bespinben

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 22, 2012, 09:02:27 PMAlso, keep these suggestions coming. I'm looking for about 15-20 minutes worth of material for this project.

As much as I would like to suggest various "niche" favorite songs of mine from across the Pokémon series, I think we should ground the medley with a heavy basis in 1st gen music (Red, Blue, Yellow versions), as these would be most iconic. If anything, I think the songs that have appeared in every main series games should be included (the Title Theme, the Pokecenter, and the Gym Theme).
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

MaestroUGC

All well and good, but I need options regardless.

Greg

I don't have a webcam, or money to buy one.
Shoot.
I guess we need to work around this don't we.

Cobraroll

^One of your friends probably has one he isn't going to use for a couple of days.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

davy

Western Europe time (one hour earlier than GMT)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

SuperFireKirby

You should incorporate the Season 1 theme into the piece. And have a vocal quartet singing the first verse and chorus. Would be beautiful.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: spitllama on May 22, 2012, 09:19:01 PMfor Fleet to film his own part separately
Quote from: spitllama on May 22, 2012, 09:19:01 PMthen and he wouldn't be interacting with strangers (SFK is pretty scary after all ::)), only submitting his own video.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 22, 2012, 09:45:07 PMThat could work, though I'd like for him to have a little direction before he records.

Unless I'm greatly mistaken, according to the gender icon, Fleet is a girl.

Zunawe

If this were a live conversation, this would be that awkward silence where everybody stares at each other.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

spitllama

If this were a live conversation, the mistake wouldn't have been made in the first place.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

That isn't completely true. We could have been blindfolded, or *makes other, irrelevant, and improbable suggestion*.

Anyway. . .
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

K-NiGhT

I just got a skype account for the rehearsals so gimme yur guises names so i can add y'all
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*