Exciting
19 (61.3%)
Very Exciting
19 (61.3%)
Sign me up!
15 (48.4%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Olimar12345

Let me ask it like this: Why 15 pianos? Is there really going to be enough literature for 15 pianos at the same time? Or are we all going to play like 20 measures total? It just seems like there would be too much part doubling, especially for a video game tune. Most pokemon songs don'y have more than four different lines.

Also this seems like it would be hell for any video editor.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Relax, I'm going to arrange this in a manner that allows for minimal part doubling. There is much more in a single bar a music than just the four part harmony after all. Besides, I'm not going to have everyone playing together all of the time, it'd be too loud an too noisy, but I'm not going to reduce it to where we all just simply take turns.

As far as the video editor is concerned, I plan on working closely with who ever it will be so as to give them a clear direction and assist in putting it all together.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Raymondbl

I could help with the arranging. I'm far less experienced than any of you but I think I could help.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

davy

In with Piano (10 years).

Most recent pieces I preformed are the Turkish March and Keep On

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Raymondbl

Quote from: davy on May 08, 2012, 09:36:50 AMIn with Piano (10 years).

Most recent pieces I preformed are the Turkish March and Keep On
I'm curious, what piece would you say is the most technically difficult for you?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

davy

technically, it's the Turkish March.

However, when playing the two pieces, it's more difficult to play Keep On perfect because my left hand will become very tired.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FluteNinja

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 08, 2012, 09:20:58 AMRelax, I'm going to arrange this in a manner that allows for minimal part doubling. There is much more in a single bar a music than just the four part harmony after all. Besides, I'm not going to have everyone playing together all of the time, it'd be too loud an too noisy, but I'm not going to reduce it to where we all just simply take turns.

We could all get assigned different songs so that way you wouldn't have to fit a bunch of parts into one video. 
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

MaestroUGC

Then it'd be a medley of individuals, which would defeat the purpose. We already have something like that on NSM.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Fleetstar The Flygon

MaestroUGC

Now you're thinking with portals.

SuperFireKirby

A collab on a single song/merely is most definitely the way to go. Very obviously.
W
Oh and in response to your question about what I can play on guitar,  can't think of any uber hard one so I'll just start naming stuff off

Chapter 4 by Avenged sevenfold
Beer-Reel Big Fish
Gerudo Valley, both parts plus a whole bunch of other Zelda songs
A ton of Dark Cloud 2 songs
Super Mario overworked theme
Black Dog- Led Zepplin
Closer to the Sun - slightly stoopid

thar.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

Thanks, I'll try to see how I can fit it in, I'm not used to working with the guitar.

Fleetstar The Flygon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 08, 2012, 09:36:13 PMGerudo Valley, both parts plus a whole bunch of other Zelda songs

Gerudo Valley on the guitar is my ringtone. :3

FluteNinja

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 08, 2012, 08:05:48 PMThen it'd be a medley of individuals, which would defeat the purpose. We already have something like that on NSM.
I meant that a small group of us could do the intro and then another group could play the overworld (or something similar to that) etc etc etc.
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.