19 (61.3%)
Very Exciting
19 (61.3%)
Sign me up!
15 (48.4%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Raymondbl

Sorry guys can't participate.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SuperFireKirby

IN with Guitar(5 years), percssion(8 years), or vocals(range of G2-F4)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

SFK, what can you play on the guitar?

For those of you who said vocals, please give me the part you normally sing, or at least a rough range.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

I sing bass 2 in my high school choir.

Umm...range...

it's pretty small compared to sum pplz, but like

Highest: D just above middle C (can't remember numbers)
Lowest: C 2 octaves below that.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Greg

Piano, most recent piece performed was this (several months ago): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQLUI5KKjpk
No, that isn't me.

dahans

This sounds like a lot of work.... woah^^. If you need one more, count me in^^.,
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

TheZeldaPianist275

Maestro, if we do this, when we decide on a franchise, we have to do a medley.  All of these franchises are old enough and the music is so broad in scope that it should all be brought together.  A simple Mario one might be:

Overworld (SMB)
Peach's Castle (SM64)
Castle (NSMBW)
Final Bowser (NSMBW)
Staff Roll (SM64)

How long would this be?  5 minutes?  15?  20?

MaestroUGC

Depending on both the amount of people to take part and the franchise choice will affect the length; meaning the more popular and the more expansive the collective soundtrack of the franchise whill result in a greater length.

K-NiGhT

Is this gonna go on the ninsheetmus channel?

MaestroUGC

Well it is our community that's going to be performing, who's in charge of it now? Concerto, right?

K-NiGhT

MaestroUGC

It looks like Pokemon is going to come out on top, I'll give the poll another week or two to allow for more people to sign up. We have nine pianists and six other instruments at the moment, let's shoot for at least 15 pianists before we get this going.

Olimar12345

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 07, 2012, 10:54:25 PMIt looks like Pokemon is going to come out on top, I'll give the poll another week or two to allow for more people to sign up. We have nine pianists and six other instruments at the moment, let's shoot for at least 15 pianists before we get this going.

Out of curiosity-Thinking realistically, what the fuck would you need 15 pianists for?  :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 07, 2012, 11:10:34 PMOut of curiosity-Thinking realistically, what the fuck would you need 15 pianists for?  :J
One to play piano, the others to try and screw in a lightbulb or something
Pianorchestra.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MaestroUGC

Why not? Short of a piano competition, I doubt any of us will get an opportunity to perform in something of this magnitude, regardless on wether or not we all choose to pursue music professionally. I figure, what with the magic of the internet and all that jazz, why not? Besides, I'm nothing if not ambitious. I see a community full of great and promising talents here, I'd be a fool to not try something like this.

Besides, if Pokemon does end up being what we play, then I have a good idea of how to bring it all together.