Very Exciting
19 (61.3%)
Sign me up!
15 (48.4%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Olimar12345

Piano - 6 years.
Bass Trombone- 9 years.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

Piano?  I wanna say about six years now....

MaestroUGC

12 hours left to make suggestions and sign up! Tomorrow I will send out a mass PM to everyone participating to verify involvement and get schedules. If anyone wants to sign up after today, I'm sorry, but once I start working on this I'm not going to be making amendments. I may make special exceptions for music, but I doubt it.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Just one more from me:

R/B/Y Route 1 Theme

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

B/W remake of the FR/LG Champion Music

D/P/Pt Canalave City (on site)

D/P/Pt Route 216 (Night)

D/P/Pt Rival Battle

B/W Opelucid City (White) (done by Fingerz)

Also, I should point out that Bespinben has made sheets for the Primal Dialga theme already. It's in his submissions thread.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dusk

I would also like to take part:

I play classical guitar for 7 years and piano for 8 years.
And for all which do not know what I mean with classical guitar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMcsIrYHyEk (I'm learning this piece now.)
Quote from: Bespinben on August 25, 2015, 12:08:51 AMOfficial seal of approval
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

MaestroUGC

Thank you all for your contributions and for very much showing an interest in this. Performers, be expecting a message in your inbox sometime tomorrow. A finalized set list will be posted soon.

Bespinben

Just noticed you edited your post Maestro. While you're at it, there a few things that need fixing:

1.) The link provided for the "Final Battle" for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: R/B is incorrect, as it links to someone's remix. Instead, replace the link with this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq4fCcwTrWs.
2.) I have already arranged a piano duet sheet of the "Primal Dialga Battle" from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: T/D/S.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

spitllama

Darn someone noticed. The remix sounded so cool ;D
Submissions Page

Bespinben

Quote from: spitllama on June 08, 2012, 12:25:31 PMDarn someone noticed. The remix sounded so cool ;D

I actually had noticed the moment you posted the link, but didn't bother telling Maestro until now.
But yes, it's a VERY nice remix.

MaestroUGC

Ok, here's the first draft set list, the order is not finalized:

Anime Theme - V

R/B/Y
-Opening
-PokeCenter
-Lavender Town
-Pokemon Gym
-Viridian Forest
-S.S. Anne
-Wild Pokemon Battle
-Elite Four

G/S/C
-National Park
-Bycicle Theme

D/P/Pt
-Canalave City
-Mt. Coronet Peak
-PokeMart
-Hearthome City

B/W
-Battle World Champion - V
-Opelucid City

Battle Revolution
-Mysterial's Theme

The "V" indicates the use of vocalists. Please note, by thursday I will have this list trimmed down to around 20-25 minutes of solid music. If a piece you wanted is not on here, I'm sorry. I went through every single suggested piece to find those that would lend themselves best to this ensemble.

The Performers List is final. If you are still on the list and have dropped, let me know. If you have been dropped and I accidentally removed you, or if your situation has changed since you last told me, again let me know.

Thank you for your patience, the construction of the medley itself should be finished within two weeks, maybe a bit longer, given that I have to work and such. If I'm not done with it by week three, and I have not updated this thread, feel free to spam me with messages telling me to hurry up because I'm most likely procrastinating.

Tangy

That's a solid looking list. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

MaestroUGC

Depending on how this week unfolds, I might just only drop 2 or 3 from that list.

Bespinben

That is an excellent list. Much approval.

If you had to cut out 2 pieces, I would say...
1.) Mysterial's Theme
2.) Opelucid City

I am little confused though as to why you put both RBY Pokemon Gym and Elite Four. Some people use the titles interchangeably to refer to the same song. By Elite Four, are you maybe meaning the Gym Leader Battle theme?

spitllama

Call out both my favorites why dontcha -.-
Submissions Page