News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG XXXII: I Want To Be A Princess

Started by Mashi, May 03, 2012, 08:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's day phase one now, and there aren't many posts to go off of, so everyone should state any suspicions that they might have.
If you don't have a suspicion, then you aren't looking hard enough!!!!

...I haven't looked hard enough but I know all of you can do better than me!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MaestroUGC

All right, you caught me...I'm not really a princess. I'm only a Duchess.

Do what you must. How's that for a game changer?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

the_last_sheikah

Like Jub said, there isn't much of anything to go off of.  I did find that the wording gzgregory used that he:
Quote from: gzgregory on May 04, 2012, 06:16:13 AMMight as well say I'm human, not seer/guardian.
too be odd.  I'll look into it though.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Jub3r7

Can you explain what you thought was odd about it?

the_last_sheikah

The "Might as well say" part, it just seemed strange.  Now that I'm thinking about it, it could just be that he was being honest, as in, Might as well say I'm a normal human so I'm less likely to get killed, or he's a wolf who really can't say anything else.
Don't vote on anyone yet though, we want to have a much more solid suspicion before we lynch someone.

Spitllama, would you please come up to the front of the room and explain to the class why you called out blueflower right away before anyone posted anything? (That was funnier in my head.  I just want to know why you said that, was it a joke, or do you know something?)
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

vermilionvermin

Sorry I haven't been as active in this game.  I've been busy studying for exams.  I'm in the chatroom now if anyone wants to talk.

Mandrew!

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on May 06, 2012, 03:06:17 PMThe "Might as well say" part, it just seemed strange.  Now that I'm thinking about it, it could just be that he was being honest, as in, Might as well say I'm a normal human so I'm less likely to get killed, or he's a wolf who really can't say anything else.
Don't vote on anyone yet though, we want to have a much more solid suspicion before we lynch someone.

Spitllama, would you please come up to the front of the room and explain to the class why you called out blueflower right away before anyone posted anything? (That was funnier in my head.  I just want to know why you said that, was it a joke, or do you know something?)

i agree with you the_last_sheikah

Mandrew!

there isnt to much to go off of right now to make a solid decision, i have the same suspicion as thethe_last_sheikah as i posted in my earlier post.  Does any one else have any strong suspicions?!
Honestly i think the best option so far with little to work with is to get the strongest suspicions and  bandwagon off them.

spitllama

I was going to put a safety on since I knew I'd be inactive and didn't want a phantom. Buuut I kind of forgot we start with night phase xD Picking blueflower was just the first name I saw.

With that same logic, safety on gzgregory
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Mandrew! on May 06, 2012, 04:57:35 PMHonestly i think the best option so far with little to work with is to get the strongest suspicions and  bandwagon off them.
Now that isn't always a good plan.  What if a wolf were to present an argument that was false, but it was a strong argument that we fell for, we could end up killing our best players that way.  Don't bandwagon, go with what you feel.

Dude

Mandrew!

yes this is true, okay thanks the_last_sheikah

Raymondbl

I'm going to be staying the rest of the game.  But after that I'll disappear for quite a while. 

I'm kind of suspicious of Jub. 
Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 05, 2012, 09:22:03 PMIf you don't have a suspicion, then you aren't looking hard enough!!!!

Mostly because of this.  Maybe it doesn't have a very good reason for suspicion, but it makes me feel that way.  Most of his other posts seem OK, but he's very experienced.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 06, 2012, 07:04:23 PMMostly because of this.
Mostly because of the post? What about the post is suspicious?
Also, wait, did you just cut out part of it?

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 05, 2012, 09:22:03 PMIt's day phase one now, and there aren't many posts to go off of, so everyone should state any suspicions that they might have.
If you don't have a suspicion, then you aren't looking hard enough!!!!

To reword the post: just by studying three pages of posts you can say something about every player and have people that are more likely to be wolves than others; I was suggesting that people do this, state any suspicions and why.

I guess a couple of you did, but not exactly how I had in mind.

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on May 06, 2012, 03:06:17 PMThe "Might as well say" part, it just seemed strange.  Now that I'm thinking about it, it could just be that he was being honest, as in, Might as well say I'm a normal human so I'm less likely to get killed, or he's a wolf who really can't say anything else.

What was strange about the "might as well say" part?

the_last_sheikah

I thought it was an odd way to word it...wait...this is the third time I've reiterated the same sentence...wut.
It just isn't what I would consider a normal way to talk.