TWG XXXII: I Want To Be A Princess

Started by Mashi, May 03, 2012, 08:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Mashi

By the way, everyone.  Send Mr. Saturn and me all your PMs and chats.

Also, sorry, Mr. Saturn! :P

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Raymondbl

It's pretty unlikely, but I sent in my claim anyway.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Mandrew!

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 04, 2012, 11:50:31 AMUh, please stop claiming regular human because it sorta helps the wolves to find out who they are. D:

Agree!!

Raymondbl

Unfortunately, a sudden change of my life has occured, and I may have to drop out.  Don't know for sure yet.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Mashi

If you're feeling stressed or pressured, be sure to know that it's okay to drop out.  Though it would be nice for you to continue playing, we'll completely understand if you're not up to playing if you're encountering problems in real life.

Kman96

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 05, 2012, 03:45:59 PMUnfortunately, a sudden change of my life has occured, and I may have to drop out.  Don't know for sure yet.

But RAAYMOOOOOONDBLLLLLLLL....That isn't cool...Hope everything turns out alright...

anyways...I have a big concert right now, so I won't be online for the phase change... darn :( . but I should be on maybe a little afterwards to see what happened.
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

Master Wolf
Wolf
Wolf

Seer
Guardian

Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human

"Eeeeek!" someone screamed.

Jub3r7 woke up, completely alert after his night of rest.

"What's wrong?" he yelled, jumping out of bed and rushing out the hall.

"The Princess, the Princess!" vermilionvermin cried.

"Get a hold of yourself, man!!!" Jub3r7 demanded, shaking vermilionvermin.

"Pardon me!?  Man!?" he responded.

"Yes." Jub3r7 responded.

"Oh, right." vermilionvermin said innocently.

"Mind telling me what's wrong now?" Jub3r7 asked seriously.

"Princess Peach died." vermilionvermin replied solemnly.

"What?  How?" Jub3r7 said, exasperated.

"eye dee kay" vermilionvermin said.

"What?" Jub3r7 asked.

"idk" vermilionvermin said.

"What are you-"

Suddenly, a scream was heard.  Jub3r7 woke up (for real this time!), completely alert after his night of rest... and his bizarre dream.

He rushed out to the hall and saw a trail of blood leading to Peach's throne room.  He quickly followed the trail and approached a pair of huge red doors.  A menacing turtle with a spiky shell and ugly face with red hair and he's really huge and stuff's laugh was heard.

Jub3r7 smashed through the door and inside, he found...

The corpse of some random dude!

"Umm." Jub3r7 thought, befuddled.

"Who is this?" vermilionvermin said nonchalantly as he entered the room.  "Is this another Princess?"

"Yes..." Jub3r7 answered sadly.  "The Princess of... umm, some magical school.  Not entirely sure what exactly."

"The Intergalactic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." vermilionvermin stated matter-of-factly.  "I've heard a few rumours of Kman96 being a kleptomaniac.  Rather controversially, he's also one of the nicest and politest witches one may ever meet... and he's not an ugly witch." he added.

"Interesting." Jub3r7 nodded his head.  "But how is vermilionvermin so knowledgeable of these things?  I'll have to keep an eye on him." he pondered.

"What's the matter?" Princess Peach said, entering the room, seemingly unaware of the trail of blood leading there.  "Is that... oh my fire flowers!" she exclaimed, seeing the corpse.  "What happened here?" she asked, demanding an explanation.

Jub3r7 and vermilionvermin tried to explain the situation to the Princess as best as they could, but she couldn't be satisfied.

"Out, out!" Peach yelled.  "The top detectives will be investigating this area in a few minutes and I don't need either of you dilly daddling here!" she ordered.

Jub3r7 and vermilionvermin complied.  Before leaving the castle, they could hear Peach muttering that she knew that she shouldn't have permitted the Mario Brothers to pass their vacations when such a crisis was foretold to occur...

0. Princess Rin
1. Princess blueflower999 of Hyrule
2. Princess the_last_sheikah of the Pokemon World
3. Princess Raymondbl of the Universe
4. Duchess vermilionvermin of the Mushroom Kingdom
5. Princess gzgregory of the LAND OF FIRE AND COMPUTERS
6. Princess Kman96 of Pigfarts, Intergalactic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
7. Princess Dude of Gensokyo
8. Princess Wrydryn, the Lost Princess
9. Prince(ss) Jub3r7, Rescuer of Princesses
10. Princess MaestroUGC of Oceania
11. Princess Mandrew! of the Twilight Realm
12. Princess spitllama, the Princessiest of all Princesses

Night 1 has ended.  Kman96 was wolfed.  It is now Day 1.  Day 1 ends Monday, May 7th, at 11PM EST/10PM CST/9PM MST/8PM PST/7PM AST.

Kman96

Dammit. How did I KNOW that was going to happen???

*first death post ever!!!* = no MVP :(

P.S. Mashi, it was only Night Phase 1.
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

Aww, sorry Kman.  :( I guess you're the next best thing to Verm.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Mashi

Fun Fact: I've never hosted a game in which I never had to edit out a mistake in a post.

Kman96

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 05, 2012, 08:03:24 PMAww, sorry Kman.  :( I guess you're the next best thing to Verm.

yeah, you know it ;)

Quote from: Mashi on May 05, 2012, 08:06:39 PMFun Fact: I've never hosted a game in which I never had to edit out a mistake in a post.

That's because not making mistakes are for hipsters. Everyone makes mistakes Mashi, and you're just soooo good at it :)

*I'm not gonna post again, sorry*
Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin

Friendly reminder that The_last_shiekah shouldn't tell us his report unless it's red.

the_last_sheikah

Good plan.  Unfortunately, my seer of Kman was in vain. I hate irony.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!