News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

TWG XXXII: I Want To Be A Princess

Started by Mashi, May 03, 2012, 08:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

*find out who the blues are.

Actually, there's no point because we're all going to claim normal human anyways.

Quote from: Kman96 on May 03, 2012, 10:16:45 PMGoodnight, Jubert, Sleep tight.
Also wait what?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MaestroUGC

The game hasn't even gotten into motion, and yet there are already wild accusations.

This should be fun.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Kman96

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 04, 2012, 11:52:19 AMAlso wait what?

It said in the story that you went to bed. It had nothing to do with the game, just the story...gosh, I have already stated SOOOO many ambiguous things, and its only night phase...

dammit.
Party Hard!
[close]

Jub3r7

And by blues I mean the guardian, since the seer should claim as soon as possible so the guardian knows who to guard and that there aren't any false claims.

the_last_sheikah

This game is definitively going to be interesting.

I'm the seer this game guys.  Send me your claims everyone, and guardian, please do that which you do best.  And by that I mean guard me.  Please.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Wrydryn

Hopefully there are no counter-claims for this by tomorrow.

Raymondbl

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on May 04, 2012, 12:23:54 PMSend me your claims everyone
Besides the Guardian's, what good would that do?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

blueflower999

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 04, 2012, 05:26:17 AMWell you're lucky you've been wolves at least 3 times before.  I've only been one once (last game) out of all the games I've played these years, though I was a Guardian once.
I've only been a wolf one time before...
Quote from: Raymondbl on May 04, 2012, 12:52:35 PMBesides the Guardian's, what good would that do?
That's sort of what I'm thinking too
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jub3r7

If the guardian was the only person inactive and everyone else claimed to the seer, he'd be able to determine that from process of elimination, although that's not very likely.

Also, the_last_sheikah is a fairly new player so I doubt he'd false claim, but I don't think it would hurt to make sure there aren't any false claims first.

Jub3r7

*to make sure there aren't any counter-claims first.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 04, 2012, 02:25:59 PMIf the guardian was the only person inactive and everyone else claimed to the seer, he'd be able to determine that from process of elimination, although that's not very likely.
Good thought, but I agree, the probability of that working is minimal.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Jub3r7

It's not the probability that it wouldn't work but the probability of it happening at all (the guardian being the only inactive person.)

Dude

the_last_sheikah

the_last_sheikah