TWG XXXII: I Want To Be A Princess

Started by Mashi, May 03, 2012, 08:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

Thank you Maestro.

I'll safety on Jub3r7.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Jub3r7

Summarizing first page:
blueflower makes a generic "Hyoomin. This stinks. :(" Post.
raymond asks verm about using the seer claim strategy every game where it's possible, telling blueflower that blue is lucky with the number of times he has been a wolf, and bets 50 cents that verm is going to be wolfed.
vermillion suggests the seer claim strategy and ships me and Princess Peach.
Kman96 likes verm's plan and questions spitllama's night phase safety vote on blue. Bets a dollar that verm won't be wolfed, although comments on how it would be suspicious if verm weren't killed.
I suggest that people stop narrowing down the specials for the wolves by claiming human (although realizing it doesn't really matter on the next page.)
Mandrew! introduces himself as a N00b,... introduced to TWG by Kman and shadowkirby.
spitllama safeties on blueflower but then realizes that it's night phase.

Page 2!
Things happen and suddenly I get lazy again.

Anyways, kman dies after he suggests that vermillion isn't going to get wolfed; he was proven right in an unfortunate manner. :/
Later that day I started interrogating people and they were like "zomg I just had to reiterate the same sentence three times" when I only made you explain it twice!!!!
Mostly because when I asked you about it the first time, you answered which part you thought was strange but not what you thought was strange about it.

Anyways, I personally don't think gzgregory's wording was weird in any way; it feels like you were just trying to find someone to throw suspicion on.
Since I'm not entirely sure, I'll just place a vote on the_last_sheikah until someone better comes up.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

OH WAIT YOU'RE THE SEER LOL NEVERMIND

Voting Mandrew because removing vote from sheikah and also he bandwagon'd on you when I don't like your reasoning!!!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

blueflower999

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 07, 2012, 12:48:26 PMtelling blueflower that blue is lucky with the number of times he has been a wolf
SERIOUSLY?! I've been a wolf one time before! Gosh. >:(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Raymondbl

Yes yes it was my mistake, Jub was merely reiterating my words. 

I still think Mandrew's behavior is due to this being his first game.  On the other hand, if he really is a wolf then we wouldn't be able to know by other means.  I choose to let him live. 

Half-safety on spitllama
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Mandrew!

vermilionvermin

I'm of the opinion that Mandrew's odd behavior is due to his unfamiliarity with the game.  I'm not sure if Jub noticed that he bandwagoned a semi-safety.  Only semi-wolfy behavior is coming from Blueflower because his vote for Mandrew doesn't really make any sense.  Why is him saying that wolfy?

blueflower999

Quote from: vermilionvermin on May 07, 2012, 06:01:31 PMI'm of the opinion that Mandrew's odd behavior is due to his unfamiliarity with the game.  I'm not sure if Jub noticed that he bandwagoned a semi-safety.  Only semi-wolfy behavior is coming from Blueflower because his vote for Mandrew doesn't really make any sense.  Why is him saying that wolfy?
It was a SEMI Safety. I don't have that much data to go off of yet, so I thought I'd take a chance and vote an player that may very well be suspicious because of inexperience rather than just a normal safety. I don't see why I get accused when I do that. Last game I did it, and I was a human. It's the same deal this time.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

vermilionvermin

But I don't know why you thought he was suspicious!  It's like you quoted a random post and then said you weren't sure if it was because of inexperience or wolfiness, but didn't explain how it could be either!

vermilionvermin

Mashi

vermilionvermin – blueflower999
Raymondbl – spitllama
Jub3r7 – Mandrew!
the_last_sheikah – Jub3r7
blueflower999 – Mandrew!
Mandrew! – gzgregory
MaestroUGC – Jub3r7
gzgregory – spitllama
Wrydryn - Wrydryn
Dude – Dude
Spit - gzgregory

4 way KitB???

spitllama

I guess it's better than everyone safetying on each other and having an 11 player KiTB? :P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mashi

Mashi

Master Wolf
Wolf
Wolf

Seer
Guardian

Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human

0. Princess Rin
1. Princess blueflower999 of Hyrule
2. Princess the_last_sheikah of the Pokemon World
3. Princess Raymondbl of the Universe
4. Duchess vermilionvermin of the Mushroom Kingdom
5. Princess gzgregory of the LAND OF FIRE AND COMPUTERS
6. Princess Kman96 of Pigfarts, Intergalactic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
7. Princess Dude of Gensokyo
8. Princess Wrydryn, the Lost Princess
9. Prince(ss) Jub3r7, Rescuer of Princesses
10. Princess MaestroUGC of Oceania
11. Princess Mandrew! of the Twilight Realm
12. Princess spitllama, the Princessiest of all Princesses

Day 1 has ended.  A KitB has occurred!  Jub3r7 has been lynched.  It is now Night 2.  Night 2 ends Tuesday, May 8th, at 11PM EST/10PM CST/9PM MST/8PM PST/7PM AST.

Worst birthday present.

Raymondbl

Quote from: Mashi on May 07, 2012, 08:00:05 PM Jub3r7 has been lynched!

Worst birthday present.

diauvnerbgubvkvcnkxcnbnubhtkznvsbbf

Great now we lost our best player, with very little evidence he's a wolf. 

Good job. 

Maybe it's my fault for not voting for someone to break the KiTB. 

I hate myself.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.