News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG XXXII: I Want To Be A Princess

Started by Mashi, May 03, 2012, 08:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

I have a lot of work to catch up in school on, so for the time being I'll be in the same boat as Dude here. Safety on Wry.

Greg

Bleh, same, gonna be busy for awhile. Sticking a safety on spitllama for now.

Also what was weird about the 'might as well say' bit? That's how I normally talk. o_O

Mandrew!

okay...as of right now i suspect gzgregory (due some of the info in my past post and agreed quotes) and blueflower999 to be the wolves and the_last_sheikah to be the master wolf... because it seems like he is revealing him self as too much of a human, look through his post and check and read and think about it.  and it seems like he is trying to plot something in his some of his post... but not totally sure on that second part. see if you agree

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

vermilionvermin

@Mandrew!:  The_Last_Shiekah cannot be the master wolf.  He's the seer.

I plan to be in the chat more tomorrow.  For now, safety on Verm.

Mandrew!

Mandrew!

then im not sure about the masterwolf

Mandrew!

Mandrew!

crap...  didnt bold look like an idiot now   >:(
safety on gzgregory

blueflower999

Quote from: Mandrew! on May 06, 2012, 10:27:13 PMthen im not sure about the masterwolf
I'm not sure what you're trying to do here, Mandrew. It may be inexperience, or a wolfish action. And I'm usually not very good distinguishing between the 2. For one thing, finding out who the Master Wolf is shouldn't be any different from finding a normal wolf. So just call people out as wolves if you suspect them, not Master Wolves. Second, why do you suspect me? I've barely been active in this thread so far.

Sticking a half safety on Mandrew for this. I've never gotten a phantom  before, and I intend to keep it that way.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Mandrew!

@ blueflower...  it is inexperience not wolf like action. this is my first game.  but i can see where you are suspicious. I will eventually figure out how to play soon better, hopefully.  in the future ill watch and be more careful about how i say and post things..

my rreason of being suspiocious of you is your inactivity, you may be playin sneakingly by posting little and only voting when necessary. evidence is you have never gottin a phatomn before an dont plan on getting one. as i dont blame you, but it isnt that hard to avoid getting one. (as i understand it is a hard time for all of us... with the all the finals and exams and  end of school, etc.) possible you just  sent who you wanted to be wolfed and  few post to blend with the group to hide who you truly are.
so i think you are using a sneaky tatic.. which i find suspicious

Raymondbl

Guys I don't think Blue is a wolf. 
Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 06, 2012, 07:21:05 PMAlso, wait, did you just cut out part of it?
yes, because I wanted to highlight the part that I thought was suspicious.  I just thought that, since you were so experienced, you would be leading/coming up with your own suspicions instead of telling others to.  But there's not much evidence as of now, so I'll just keep an eye on you. 

It seems to me that a person is always suspected early on in their first game.  I think we should wait a bit before arriving to conclusions. 

inb4 someone says  blue - ray - Mandrew wolf combination

We still have a few hours before phase ends, so I'll refrain from voting right now.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

the_last_sheikah

Just out of curiosity, how is a safety counted?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

MaestroUGC

It's counted as a normal vote, only the person making it is doing it so he doesn't miss a vote.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 07, 2012, 10:53:13 AMyes, because I wanted to highlight the part that I thought was suspicious.  I just thought that, since you were so experienced, you would be leading/coming up with your own suspicions instead of telling others to.  But there's not much evidence as of now, so I'll just keep an eye on you. 
Yeah, in that post I was also making a reference to the fact that I was being lazy and that other people shouldn't follow suit (that's what I was trying to say); I'll look through the first few pages again to see if anythings stands out.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]