News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG XXXII: I Want To Be A Princess

Started by Mashi, May 03, 2012, 08:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

NO! QUICK TAKE IT OFF! If there are two wolves left, and one isn't Dude, then they can gang up, both vote on Dude, insta, game over.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Dude

blueflower999

I don't know what to do now... Sheikah? Should I still take it off?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

Well if he actually is human, then you really should.
Dude, do you have a better reason other than you are human?  Both you and Wry haven't said much, and I'd like to know what you're going off of.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on May 15, 2012, 02:25:17 PMDude, do you have a better reason other than you are human?  Both you and Wry haven't said much, and I'd like to know what you're going off of.
Well he was active last night before the wolfing and didn't post anything after the wolfing. So that seems kinda weird.

Did you get a Seering result?

Dude

Oh wait, you weren't revealing them.

Never mind.

the_last_sheikah

Um Dude, you should also take off that vote 'cause of my previously stated reasons.  I thought you would have saw what I said to Blue and did the same, 'cause this "almost end of game" gameplay will require a lot of cooperation from everyone if we want to win.

blueflower999

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on May 15, 2012, 06:03:45 PMUm Dude, you should also take off that vote 'cause of my previously stated reasons.  I thought you would have saw what I said to Blue and did the same, 'cause this "almost end of game" gameplay will require a lot of cooperation from everyone if we want to win.
Which really stinks for me, because I'm going away and not coming back until Friday afternoon, so don't expect me to help if I can't vote now.  :(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

the_last_sheikah

I think we are going to need a phase extension here. Anyone else agree?

Mashi

That's fine.  For future reference though, if a significant amount of you ever deem the end of a Phase to be too short, please inform the Host, preferably shortly after the update.

Phase now ends tomorrow at 11PM EST.

the_last_sheikah

Ok, we need to get some words going between each other.

As of right now, there isn't enough information to justify lynching Dude or Wry, so we should leave them be.  Blueflower seems pretty human to me, so my suspicion is on Maestro.  The whole game he seemed just a little odd to me, so unless you can convince me otherwise, I vote Maestro.

Dude

Back to Wry

I still don't trust him. =/

MaestroUGC

Odd is my middle name. No seriously, it is legally my middle name. My parents thought they were being clever naming me Zachary Odd ____, they're not very witty.

Let's take stock here:
Dude, Wry, blueflower, and myself remain, with sheikah being the seer.

Raymond said that he, Slow, and Mandrew were wolves. Obviously he was lying, but we don't know to what extent. I doubt he was calling the shots and was following a more experienced player. I'm thinking either Slow or Dude, meaning we could've gotten rid of two wolves already. The third wolf is up in the air, but odds are good that he was removed early. I think it's clear that Raymond was lying to some extent, so we need to figure out if whether the leader, or the pawn was killed along with him. If Mandrew was a wolf, the we have only one wolf left, which means we most likely have a player of experience left. If it was Slow, then we are in end game and it's luck of the draw at this point. If Raymond was telling the truth, to some degree anyway, my money is that it was Slow calling the shots.

That being said, I have to cast a vote for Dude, I can't shake this feeling that you're wearing sheep's clothing right now.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.