News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Points of Interests

Started by Ragster, May 03, 2012, 02:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragster

Sooo, post some neat things you live close by. Everybody's bound to live near something interesting, share it with us!

I live near the HQ of PapaJohns, Waverly Hills Sanatorium, and Fort Knox.

SuperFireKirby

I live about thirty miles from this year's RNC. Besides that.... beaches?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

I live in the happiest city in the United States, according to Oprah.

I live about 30 minutes from Hearst Castle. I live by one of the 19 California Missions, built in 1772. I also live by Morro Rock.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

K-NiGhT

I live in the Ice Cream Capital of the World :D

(AKA The town I live in is where Blue Bunny Ice Cream is made)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Let's see I used to live in the town of the La-z-boy chair headquarters. Here? Not so much anything MAJOR. One of the World of Coca-Colas is in Atlanta (I want to say the other one is in Las Vegas? I don't remember)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FluteNinja

I live in the town with one of the highest percentages of teenage pregnancies  :P
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Greg

Well, I'm near the largest ski resort in North America. Which is great because I ski sometimes. :P

Ragster

Quote from: FluteNinja on May 03, 2012, 07:02:18 PMI live in the town with one of the highest percentages of teenage pregnancies  :P

... New Orleans?

Kman96

I live in North Pole, Alaska. Santa's my BFF.
Party Hard!
[close]

Raymondbl

Is the city actually called North Pole?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

EFitTrainr

Yessir and we go to north pole high school.
I like food.

Wrydryn

I live a town over from Gillette Stadium, home of the Patriots football team. There's also a state park just on the edge of town that I go to fairly often.

Cobraroll

Trondheim. It's near... umm... well... bugger all, really.

It's a nice place, though.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.