[N64] Pokemon Stadium - "Prime Cup Battles 1-3"

Started by Wiiplayer26, May 01, 2012, 04:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiiplayer26

I loved the Pokemon Stadium games on the N64 and this was one of my favorite songs. It'd be great if it could be arranged!

Bespinben

Excellent request. Probably one of the reasons why Pokémon Stadium will forever be the best home console Pokémon title is because of how it brought the fantastic, memorable 8-bit tunes from the Gameboy to life. Sure, the "Encounter Boy Trainer" was catchy enough, but then Pokemon Stadium turned it into a whole battle theme. You just don't get this with something like "Pokemon Battle Revolution", because they had to go and make their own cheesy original compositions.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Wiiplayer26

Quote from: Bespinben on May 01, 2012, 12:05:33 PMExcellent request. Probably one of the reasons why Pokémon Stadium will forever be the best home console Pokémon title is because of how it brought the fantastic, memorable 8-bit tunes from the Gameboy to life. Sure, the "Encounter Boy Trainer" was catchy enough, but then Pokemon Stadium turned it into a whole battle theme. You just don't get this with something like "Pokemon Battle Revolution", because they had to go and make their own cheesy original compositions.

I completely agree! I did enjoy Pokemon Battle Revolution, but I can't remember a single song off the top of my head. However, I can remember several Pokemon Stadium songs, despite the fact that I haven't played the game in a long time. I have such good memories playing that game - even the mini-games were memorable!