Yes, gimme gimme!!
17 (89.5%)
No, I think it's enough PMD
2 (10.5%)
Yes, but not yet...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

DonValentino

I really want a new Mystery Dungeon for 3ds with the 5th gen pokes! No Pokemon Conquest, no Rumble, no Ranger. Mystery Dungeon.
Personally, I think it's time to see another Mystery Dungeon, it's been almost 3 years since Explorers of Sky!

Maybe at this E3 2012?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Past & Explorers of Future?

Whaddya think? :)

Bespinben

Didn't have have this discussion elsewhere?

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4309.15
(pages 2-3)

Quote from: WarioMan98 on April 27, 2012, 02:16:43 PMNo Pokemon Conquest, no Rumble, no Ranger. Mystery Dungeon.

This. They made a freaking Ranger 3, so why not make a PMD3 since that spin-off was ACTUALLY GOOD?
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

DonValentino

Quote from: Bespinben on April 27, 2012, 02:23:14 PMDidn't have have this discussion elsewhere?

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4309.15
(pages 2-3)

This. They made a freaking Ranger 3, so why not make a PMD3 since that spin-off was ACTUALLY GOOD?

1:05  :-X

Bespinben

Funktastic~!

The spin-off games are all developed by different people.  Chunsoft(developer for PMD) probably hasn't gotten around to making a new game yet, so it really has nothing to do with other spin-off games.

I would like to see a new PMD (despite not every finishing the second ones). 

Bespinben

Quote from: Funktastic~! on April 27, 2012, 02:38:40 PMThe spin-off games are all developed by different people.  Chunsoft(developer for PMD) probably hasn't gotten around to making a new game yet, so it really has nothing to do with other spin-off games.

Makes sense.

Quote from: Funktastic~! on April 27, 2012, 02:38:40 PMI would like to see a new PMD (despite not every finishing the second ones).

That's fine. The original Blue/Red Rescue Team was the best anyway :3  (::)*disregard my own personal bias* ::))

fingerz

YOU ARE FORGETTING SOME DETAILS!!

Chunsoft could be having a nice long break from PMD games because their previous one didn't work. Shortly after PMD 3 (Explorers of Sky), they made three PMD games for the Wii called:
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Keep Going! Blazing Adventure Squad!
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Let's Go! Stormy Adventure Squad!
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Go For It! Light Adventure Squad!

They didn't go so well and weren't localised due to this... Check out Serebii.net for more details!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Fleetstar The Flygon

Quote from: WarioMan98 on April 27, 2012, 02:30:19 PM1:05  :-X
My new favorite song. :3 Is that really a battle theme on SSBB?
Yeah, holy Flygons! It's been espeons since the last [real] game. I'm done pwning enemies with my over-leveled team DX

Quote from: fingerz on April 27, 2012, 06:52:48 PMPokémon Mystery Dungeon: Keep Going! Blazing Adventure Squad!
Isn't that the series where you have to save the greedy pokemon by retrieving the magic chocolate?

Clanker37

Quote from: fingerz on April 27, 2012, 06:52:48 PMChunsoft could be having a nice long break from PMD games because their previous one didn't work. Shortly after PMD 3 (Explorers of Sky), they made three PMD games for the Wii called:
Explorers of Sky isn't three. It's still two since it's like Platinum to Diamond and Pearl. Adventure Squad! are the 'third' games in the series.

This should have just proved that Mystery Dungeon/ALL POKEMON GAMES need to be on handheld not Wii (Remember Battle Revolution? Ugh)

But anyway... Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3D anybody? And is it getting close to the ten year mark for PMD Blue/Red?

Shadoninja

Quote from: Clanker37 on April 27, 2012, 08:40:54 PMExplorers of Sky isn't three. It's still two since it's like Platinum to Diamond and Pearl. Adventure Squad! are the 'third' games in the series.

This should have just proved that Mystery Dungeon/ALL POKEMON GAMES need to be on handheld not Wii (Remember Battle Revolution? Ugh)
Pokemon Stadium. 'nuff said.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Clanker37

Quote from: Shadoninja on April 27, 2012, 08:42:49 PMPokemon Stadium. 'nuff said.
Oh yeah... :/

Well... just not on the Wii? Unless Pikachu's Adventure thing was any good.

SlowPokemon

Pokepark Wii was pretty surprisingly great.

Also Pokemon Ranger was really fun. All three of them. PMD is great but Pokemon Ranger is by no means a bad game.

Yah I'd like a new PMD. The first two were amazing. But I'd want the new installment to be damn near perfect. And if we have to wait a while for that, that's fine.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Quote from: Bespinben on April 27, 2012, 02:35:12 PM"Oh no, not again?" I don't see the connection.

Happened to me that I created new topics which have already been started, but are on page 4-5-6 of the Nintendo thread. And I did it again, so that's why 'Oh, no, not again!'  :P
Anyways, that topic was about "games you'd want to be made" and not specifically "PMD3".

Quote from: fingerz on April 27, 2012, 06:52:48 PMYOU ARE FORGETTING SOME DETAILS!!

Chunsoft could be having a nice long break from PMD games because their previous one didn't work. Shortly after PMD 3 (Explorers of Sky), they made three PMD games for the Wii called:

They didn't go so well and weren't localised due to this... Check out Serebii.net for more details!

Well, yes, I knew about that, but their content is VERY short. 15 dungeons each. That's all.

Quote from: Serebii.netThese games each have 15 dungeons each and so can be seen as fairly short in comparison to the other Mystery Dungeon games.

I mean a new PMD for DS (or 3ds). Or at least localizing those three.

fingerz

Quote from: Clanker37 on April 27, 2012, 08:40:54 PMExplorers of Sky isn't three. It's still two since it's like Platinum to Diamond and Pearl. Adventure Squad! are the 'third' games in the series.
It's still considered 3.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Actually it's considered the fifth by Bulbapedia
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.