News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG PB Works Board

Started by Mashi, April 25, 2012, 09:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Hrrmmm... I'm thinking that the wiki might need to be updated soon...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

My break's over, so I'll get onto finishing the Guides soon.  Thanks for the reminder though!

Toby

Hey Mashi I spent my time the other night reading your page! Very entertaining haha, update it!

Greg

Am I the only one who actually uses this? :S

Waddle Bro

Toby

I think it's a blog and NSM TWG has it's own page on it so if you want to add your account profile onto the page you pm someone and they make you an admin of some sort then you have your own profile to update whenever about your TWG experiences..

But that's just a guess.

Mashi

Yeah, that's about right.  It's also a reference for things like Roles, Terms, and Guides (when I'm not lazy, hahaha).

Waddle Bro

Sent a request to edit my page. ;)

Yugi

Take a look into the amazing super ultra mega awesome mind of Yugi!
http://twgnsm.pbworks.com/w/page/58510797/SocialFox

Mashi, would it be possible to change my TWG Page name from SocialFox to Yugi?

Thanks in advance.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on April 18, 2013, 02:22:51 AMTake a look into the amazing super ultra mega awesome mind of Yugi!
http://twgnsm.pbworks.com/w/page/58510797/SocialFox

Mashi, would it be possible to change my TWG Page name from SocialFox to Yugi?

Thanks in advance.
QuoteThen, BDS made a really bad seer claim which made it clear that I was the real miller.
HEY! I defended you in Relax, I'm a Doctor (I mean, as much as I like being the miller... :3)!! :P What can I say: I'm an amicable foe!

What is this? Window shopping?
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

QuoteBecause I misread the PM, I became suspicious of him, and when I was wolfed that night, he died with me, then humans later lynched K-Night and we Won.
um

I still luv u

Mashi

I've changed your Page's name, Yugi.

Nakah

This is brilliant, I'm really proud to see this. I can't believe you guys have kept this going for so long. I remember proposing the idea of a TWG game to Jamaha like it was yesterday. =')

Yugi

Toby

I've still never been able to get on this and do stuff.