News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XXXII: Host Sing Ups

Started by Mashi, April 25, 2012, 08:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avanti!

spitllama's TWG XXXII: Beat Those Eggs Jimmy!
5 (26.3%)
TWG XXXII: That's Some Yummy Creepypasta
3 (15.8%)
|\/| R .  5 /\ T V R |\| ' 5   G /\ |\/| 3   >< >< >< i i :   1  \/\/ /\ |\| T   T@   Be  /\   P R 1 |\| ( 3 5 5
10 (52.6%)
davy's TWG XXXII:
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Wrydryn

I wanted to make a game based off of 999 but I'm having some trouble pulling it together. Perhaps next time I'll have it ready for our sing ups.

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Dude

サターンさん
〔゜ヮ゜〕

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

spitllama

Can somebody clarify for me if all these votes for Mr. Saturn are jokes or not? He hasn't played any games, so I wouldn't think people are being serious... ? Or was there a change in rules?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

He has played some games before, I talked to him a little bit.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

No one has posted about creating any news games, so I suppose that we can begin voting for real now.

Of course, I'm sure that it's understood that Mr. Saturn will receive a landslide victory. B)

Raymondbl

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Mr. Saturn

hihihi Y0u C@|\/|3 BUY!NG???

Raymondbl

Mashi

what if i told you all that mr saturn is a friend of mine and hes probably the greatest twger ive ever had the pleasure of playing with

the_last_sheikah

Spitllama

I enjoy 1337 as much as the next guy, but I don't think it will work.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Kman96

Quote from: Mr. Saturn on April 26, 2012, 07:12:59 PM|-| @ \/\/   5 @?

How so?

Because I know who you are...and its a cheap way to host a TWG, to be honest...

Quote from: Mashi on April 26, 2012, 07:38:35 PMwhat if i told you all that mr saturn is a friend of mine and hes probably the greatest twger ive ever had the pleasure of playing with

Mashi, I believe that you know him, but I do not believe that he is the greatest TWG player ever...
Party Hard!
[close]