News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Jompa's arrangements ~ 29.04.2015 ~ Inne i den flyvende spekkhoggeren

Started by Jompa, April 25, 2012, 10:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

Quote from: MoboMoga on September 01, 2012, 01:45:13 PMYAAAAA!! (having major spasm at the thought of your next piece..which is one of my fav :3)
It's one of my favs as well - after route 228 and 203 and plasma grunt battle :P
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Wooooow - that was waywaywayway easier than I thought it would be! :o ;D

Pokémon Diamond, Pearl & Platinum ~ Pokémon Center (Night)
MUS
MIDI
PDF
Birdo for Smash

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MoboMoga

Quote from: Jompa on September 01, 2012, 04:35:42 PMWooooow - that was waywaywayway easier than I thought it would be! :o ;D

Pokémon Diamond, Pearl & Platinum ~ Pokémon Center (Night)
MUS
MIDI
PDF

Nicee, although I think I would've added a lower part. Measure 17 should have a swing feel to it, as well as the other measure that has the same thing. But otherwise very good!

Clanker37

Very nice! Though it would be better if the minum chords at 17 and 19 were an octave higher. Also if you had the chords at 18 and 22 it would make the melody complete, it sounds a bit empty to me ATM. I understand why you didn't put them in, but if you put them in in a differnet layer, then the player can choose which layer to play.

Also, I like the invisible drum kit in the background! It's a nice touch. Great work.

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Jompa

So I just talked to my school band director, and we're now playing this: ;D

Route 228 - Concert Band & Solo Tenor Sax.
PDF - score
PDF - parts
MP3
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Jompa on September 02, 2012, 04:29:59 AMSo I just talked to my school band director
It's Sunday! :o You mean you have to talk to school people on weekends?! That's messed up.

Anyways, sounds ok. :)

Jompa

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 02, 2012, 04:47:38 AMIt's Sunday! :o You mean you have to talk to school people on weekends?! That's messed up.

Anyways, sounds ok. :)
We talked about it on tuesday - I would either make an arrangement of "drømmedame" or "the song I auditioned with" - today we mailed about it - i sent him all my stuff and he approved ^.^
thanks
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Jompa, your "Route 228 - Tenor Saxophone" Remix link doesn't work. I hope you'll fix that. :)

Jompa

Yeah that happened because i renamed the file - fixed now tho :)
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Jompa

Since it's over a month since my last update, I'm just adding this:

Pokémon Black & White - Route 10 ~ Tenor Saxophone, Viola & Piano
PDF
MP3

Enjoy<3
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Update:

Donkey Kong Land
NEW Boss Theme ~ four hands
MUS
MIDI
PDF

Sorry for practically not arranging AT ALL anymore - busy busy busy busy - but I'm working on something big, though :)
Birdo for Smash

DonValentino

Quote from: Jompa on October 13, 2012, 02:57:17 AMUpdate:

Donkey Kong Land
NEW Boss Theme ~ four hands
MUS
MIDI
PDF

Sorry for practically not arranging AT ALL anymore - busy busy busy busy - but I'm working on something big, though :)

Woah, good one.  :D
I forgot this song for a long time, until I heard your arrangement. Also, isn't this version called "K. Rool's Acid Punk"? I always thought that.  ???