News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Jompa's arrangements ~ 29.04.2015 ~ Inne i den flyvende spekkhoggeren

Started by Jompa, April 25, 2012, 10:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jompa on August 13, 2012, 12:13:37 PMWhat about that DK theme we all know, that doesn't have an official name because there are 20 versions of it?
Or Nimbasa City?
Oh, I know, Nacrene City!
Idk...
Please suggest something then, FSM. :)
I'll probably do Route 2 anyway though.

He has NO RIGHT to tell you not to do anything -_- I believe that you should arrange whatever YOU want to, and whatever makes you personally happy. You can't please anyone unless you please yourself first.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jompa

Nebbels, I feel like a dumb idiot.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 13, 2012, 02:11:33 PMHe has NO RIGHT to tell you not to do anything -_- I believe that you should arrange whatever YOU want to, and whatever makes you personally happy. You can't please anyone unless you please yourself first.
I wanted suggestions actually. AND I did say I'd do the route 2 theme anyways.
:)
Birdo for Smash

Nebbles

Aw, don't feel dumb! As said, I thought your arrangement was lovely. c:
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jompa

Quote from: Nebbles on August 13, 2012, 02:25:47 PMAw, don't feel dumb! As said, I thought your arrangement was lovely. c:
Thanks. I guess I can comfort myself with knowing that Clanker did the HGSS version..
Birdo for Smash

Nebbles

Now I feel bad for mentioning it... but again, I like what you did and gave it a proper ending like that. Don't be down on yourself. :c

Jompa

Quote from: Nebbles on August 13, 2012, 02:33:32 PMNow I feel bad for mentioning it... but again, I like what you did and gave it a proper ending like that. Don't be down on yourself. :c
Don't feel bad! I'm fine. Thanks again!:)
Birdo for Smash

Nebbles

SlowPokemon

Besides, they are different songs. We could theoretically have a version of each song for Gold/Silver and HeartGold/SoulSilver, because the HeartGold/SoulSilver has a far bigger ensemble of instruments playing more melodies, as opposed to Gold/Silver which only has two or three melodic lines.

So, in actuality, you could still submit this to the site.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 13, 2012, 02:11:33 PMHe has NO RIGHT to tell you not to do anything -_- I believe that you should arrange whatever YOU want to, and whatever makes you personally happy. You can't please anyone unless you please yourself first.
He's right. I'm sorry. :-[ I just gave my opinion.

Quote from: Jompa on August 13, 2012, 12:13:37 PMPlease suggest something then, FSM. :)
I'll probably do Route 2 anyway though.
Let me see, I'll maybe come up with something tomorrow. Like,SSBB: Meta Knight's Revenge XD
And no matter what, I'll still be interested. :)

Jompa

NEW arrangement! Diddy Kong Racing - Pirate Lagoon!
MUS
MIDI
PDF

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 13, 2012, 05:40:29 PMLike,SSBB: Meta Knight's Revenge XD
You are psychic! I was just about to begin working on that! :D
Tadashi Ikegami has a pretty good jazz(ish) version of this song (though only the meta knight part, not the halberd part..)
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Jompa on August 14, 2012, 08:01:47 AMYou are psychic! I was just about to begin working on that! :D
Tadashi Ikegami has a pretty good jazz(ish) version of this song (though only the meta knight part, not the halberd part..)
I know. :P Glad to see you found my secret message! :) And we're also playing Meta Knight's Revenge! You can easily ditto the Halberd part jazzy.

Nebbles

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Yep, it's very awesome!
If there would be just some way to perform this to a large crowd... Oh wait