News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Jompa's arrangements ~ 29.04.2015 ~ Inne i den flyvende spekkhoggeren

Started by Jompa, April 25, 2012, 10:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Me too, but with a student. :P

This is very great and easy. Luv it! :D I've been hoping that someone would do very easy VGM. Thank you!

Jompa

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 06, 2012, 06:11:26 AMMe too, but with a student. :P

This is very great and easy. Luv it! :D I've been hoping that someone would do very easy VGM. Thank you!
Quote from: Dusk on August 06, 2012, 06:05:32 AMGreat job!

Maybe, I will play this with my piano teacher one day. ;D
Thankses! I guess I succeeded in making it easy - I'm at my grandparents' place this week. Me and grampa allways find a(n easy-enough-for-him-to-play-)duet, then we invite all family members in the area and hold a concert - so this time - Knight Academy :)
Birdo for Smash

DonValentino

Quote from: Jompa on August 06, 2012, 06:30:25 AMThankses! I guess I succeeded in making it easy - I'm at my grandparents' place this week. Me and grampa allways find a(n easy-enough-for-him-to-play-)duet, then we invite all family members in the area and hold a concert - so this time - Knight Academy :)

Sounds nice! I wish I had someone to play a duet with.  :P

Jompa

Quote from: WarioMan98 on August 06, 2012, 07:37:52 AMSounds nice! I wish I had someone to play a duet with.  :P
I wish I had someone better to play a duet with (rude, I know). My grandparents live seven and a half hours away. In Oslo I have nobody :( - I kinda live in that part of town where everyone focuses on sports instead of music -.- So I don't know anyone who can play piano...

I look forward to starting at my new school - In Norway you can choose music school for high school ^.^ My new school is in the other part of town, where everyone focuses on music instead of sports - So I hope I'll find someone to play duets with.
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Jompa on August 06, 2012, 10:10:57 AMIn Norway you can choose music school for high school ^.^
I think you can do that everywhere in Europe. But good for you! :)

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

pumpy_heart

Quote from: Jompa on August 05, 2012, 11:28:10 AMAdded new, even easier one piano duet verion of "Knight Academy". The midi isn't glissing - I just put in an extra piano stave to enhance the sound of the rolling. What you're hearing is two pianos rolling. Thanks!
Ah. Adding the percussion line was one thing, but delaying or doubling rolls is different. I hear other things going on than I would if I played it. I was hesitant to say anything about the percussion line, don't know if that belongs on the site if it's not in the sheet. But messing with the midi isn't important. The midi still sounds a lot different than a performance by origin and isn't necessary except to give a brief taste as to what the piece could sound like.

Jompa

Quote from: pumpy_heart on August 07, 2012, 02:23:34 PMAh. Adding the percussion line was one thing, but delaying or doubling rolls is different. I hear other things going on than I would if I played it.
I removed the extra piano rolls.
Quote from: pumpy_heart on August 07, 2012, 02:23:34 PMI was hesitant to say anything about the percussion line, don't know if that belongs on the site if it's not in the sheet. But messing with the midi isn't important.
That should be OK though.
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Added "The Fight Continues (Final Boss)" from Double Dragon II: The Revenge, as requested by FSM-Reapr.
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Check out my latest arrangement! It's a jazz band version of Dr. Fruitcake's "Dr. Mario Jazz"!
PDF - score
PDF - parts
MP3
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Apparently I'm supposed to give some kind of review. *trying to earn a Master's Degree in jazz instrument(s) AND composing*

I really don't like the Dr. Fruitcake version, but you did still arrange that pretty well. *not on the mood for checking every little detail in the PDF* But hey, great job and I hope more jazz!

Jompa

New arrangement up. How come no one have arranged this?!

Pokémon Gold, Silver & Crystal - "Route 2"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MUS
MIDI
PDF

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 13, 2012, 09:36:01 AMApparently I'm supposed to give some kind of review. *trying to earn a Master's Degree in jazz instrument(s) AND composing*

I really don't like the Dr. Fruitcake version, but you did still arrange that pretty well. *not on the mood for checking every little detail in the PDF* But hey, great job and I hope more jazz!
Thank you.
I actually don't like the Dr. Fruitcake version myself either, but I thought I would give jazz band arranging a chance, and then I came over this song.
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 13, 2012, 09:36:01 AMand I hope more jazz!
I was thinking about making a jazz arrangement of Route 2 from Gold, Silver & Crystal..
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Jompa on August 13, 2012, 11:23:45 AMI was thinking about making a jazz arrangement of Route 2 from Gold, Silver & Crystal..
Oh gawd no. No offense.

Jompa

What about that DK theme we all know, that doesn't have an official name because there are 20 versions of it?
Or Nimbasa City?
Oh, I know, Nacrene City!
Idk...
Please suggest something then, FSM. :)
I'll probably do Route 2 anyway though.
Birdo for Smash

Nebbles

Technically, Clanker DID arrange this - the HG/SS version! It's supposed to be Virdian Forest, but was route 2 in GSC since... there was no forest.

Still a good arrangement, though. :D I liked your ending!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel