News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Jompa's arrangements ~ 29.04.2015 ~ Inne i den flyvende spekkhoggeren

Started by Jompa, April 25, 2012, 10:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

Quote from: spitllama on July 27, 2012, 10:14:24 AMIce Climbers are the best characters in the SSB series.

You are a busy man Jompa. I'm excited to see more.
I know right! :) Though I usually play as Sheik or Luigi - They're just unstoppable - But I love playing as Ice Climbers too.
I'll edit my "In-Progress list", so you can see my Melee replacements in progress as well.
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Added "Crimson Loftwing" from tLoZ: Skyward Sword :)
Birdo for Smash

Bespinben

There's probably alot more I could/should say. I looked at your Dr. Mario SSBM replacement, and the thing that stood at most to me was incorrectly spelled chromatics. As a rule of thumb, if you're chromatically ascending upwards, you use sharps, and if you're chromatically descending downwards, you use flats. I saw that you used several Ebs followed by an E natural, when you should have instead used a D# followed by an E. Reduces visual clutter that way. Try applying that principle where applicable.

Oh, and Jompa, do you know about our Wiki page? http://nsm.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Fixing_the_Sheets

Whenever you do something for Fixing the Sheets, go there, find the SSBM section, and edit accordingly. You don't have to do this of course, but I thought I'd let you know about the Wiki, since I've been using it myself to keep track of my Link's Awakening replacements.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Jompa

I fixed the chromatic spelling on Dr. Mario.
But, I didn't understand the Wiki stuff.  ???
Birdo for Smash

Dudeman

Quote from: Bespinben on July 28, 2012, 02:16:02 PMOh, and Jompa, do you know about our Wiki page?
Read this and went:
"We have a wiki...we have a wiki...?...OMG WE HAVE A WIKI"
Then I went to it and realized it was for the "Fixing the Sheets" project. :P
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Jompa

Added SSBM's "Poké Floats" duet, I'll soon add the solo version - Gotta take care of some other stuff first...
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Ok, added both solo and duet versions of SSBM's "Poké Floats".
Criticism appreciated!
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Added "Pokémon Stadium 2" from Super Smash Bros. Melee :)
Birdo for Smash

Dudeman

Quote from: Jompa on July 30, 2012, 11:13:05 AMAdded SSBM's "Poké Floats" duet, I'll soon add the solo version - Gotta take care of some other stuff first...
I just listened to it and LOL'd so hard when the glockenspiel played. Hilarious!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Jompa

Quote from: Dudeman on July 31, 2012, 11:39:17 AMI just listened to it and LOL'd so hard when the glockenspiel played. Hilarious!
To tell the truth; I put it there solely for your sake, Dudeman - cause I know you always listen to the midi's - so I muted it in the .mus but then it still plays in the .mid! ^.^ I am flattered you noticed

OMG 100th post ;D
Birdo for Smash

Dudeman

Quote from: Jompa on July 31, 2012, 12:01:10 PMTo tell the truth; I put it there solely for your sake, Dudeman - cause I know you always listen to the midi's - so I muted it in the .mus but then it still plays in the .mid! ^.^ I am flattered you noticed
Haha thanks. ;D

Jompa

Added Knight Academy from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. :)
Difficulty: easy (even I can play this)
Birdo for Smash

pumpy_heart

On the rolled chords in Knight Academy, do you mean for them to be rolled chords or a glissando? Sounds like the midi is glissing instead of rolling.
Otherwise, sounds great, like I remember it.

Jompa

Added new, even easier one piano duet verion of "Knight Academy".
Quote from: pumpy_heart on August 05, 2012, 11:01:10 AMOn the rolled chords in Knight Academy, do you mean for them to be rolled chords or a glissando? Sounds like the midi is glissing instead of rolling.
The midi isn't glissing - I just put in an extra piano stave to enhance the sound of the rolling. What you're hearing is two pianos rolling.
QuoteOtherwise, sounds great, like I remember it.
Thanks!
Birdo for Smash

Dusk

Quote from: Bespinben on August 25, 2015, 12:08:51 AMOfficial seal of approval
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015