News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Jompa's arrangements ~ 29.04.2015 ~ Inne i den flyvende spekkhoggeren

Started by Jompa, April 25, 2012, 10:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Also you can edit the top post by adding submissions on it so people can see your stuff better.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Clanker37

Quote from: spitllama on April 25, 2012, 12:43:09 PMHaha I was just looking through the main page yesterday to see if we had this song. No joke.
Because my arrangement just isn't good enough for you >.>

But don't worry Jompa! You can take it, mines not very good anyway. It was like my third arrangement ever. And the last time somone arranged something that I had already arranged we ended up with Bepinben, so it's hardly a bad thing!

Anyways, welcome! I look forward to new arrangements from you :D

Jompa

OMG, I'm so sorry, Clanker! I didn't know you'd already made an arrangement of it! sorry! i'll have to check out stuff like that next time.
I'm glad you're not angry hahah... I wouldn't know what to do if you got mad at me - don't want any grudge between us.
Again i'm sorry, thanks for welcoming me, and i'll try not to steal your arrangements from now :)
Birdo for Smash

spitllama

Quote from: Jompa on April 28, 2012, 10:55:36 AMOMG, I'm so sorry, Clanker! I didn't know you'd already made an arrangement of it! sorry!

This. Had no clue you'd made it. Sorry.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

Nice arrangement of Rival Battle. The composer of this tune isn't Go Ichinose. It's Junichi Masuda.

http://vgmdb.net/album/3945
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jompa

I added "Driftveil City" theme, from Pokémon Black & White. I know there's already one up, but (sorry Dr.Pamplemousse) I didn't think it served the original very well, soo I made my own arrangement...
Anyways, this has to be the coolest theme from the 5. generation games; I just love it! :)
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Added "Johto Rival Battle" from the Pokémon games "Gold, Silver & Crystal".
Birdo for Smash

Shadoninja

Quote from: Jompa on May 27, 2012, 03:09:48 PMAdded "Johto Rival Battle" from the Pokémon games "Gold, Silver & Crystal".
Again, Go Ichinose did not compose Rival Battle. Junichi Masuda composes the battle themes.
Also, the Official Track Title is "Battle! Rival"

http://vgmdb.net/album/15237

Bespinben

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 27, 2012, 03:30:31 PMAlso, the Official Track Title is "Battle! Rival"
http://vgmdb.net/album/15237

Irrelevant, because if you look at the MUS itself, you'll see that the arrangement is actually of the "Johto Trainer Battle" theme. Anyway, still a very nice arrangement, but alas, Shadoninja actually had already arranged this song awhile back himself.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Jompa

Sorry, people.
I titled the song wrong - it was in fact the "Johto Trainer Battle" theme.. my bad...
I've fixed all of my stuff now, so yeah... They now have the right composers and titles and stuff.
Also; I didn't know Shadoninja had already arranged this song, so I'm terribly sorry about that  :-\
Birdo for Smash

Shadoninja

Quote from: Jompa on May 28, 2012, 01:47:48 AMSorry, people.
I titled the song wrong - it was in fact the "Johto Trainer Battle" theme.. my bad...
I've fixed all of my stuff now, so yeah... They now have the right composers and titles and stuff.
Also; I didn't know Shadoninja had already arranged this song, so I'm terribly sorry about that  :-\
It's okay.

Jompa

Added "Relic Song" from Pokémon Black & White  :)
Birdo for Smash

spitllama

Cool! Why is there a meleotta at the end? xD
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jompa

Quote from: spitllama on June 11, 2012, 08:33:34 AMCool! Why is there a meleotta at the end? xD
Because it's "Relic Song" - Relic Song is the signature move of Meloetta, so yeah. I'm not sure if it is the official name, but an alternative name would be "Meloetta's Song", so it's not irrelevant if you get what I mean  :D
Besides, I like Meloetta xD who doesn't..
Glad you thought it was cool!
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Added "Star Base" from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time :)
Birdo for Smash