Jompa's arrangements ~ 29.04.2015 ~ Inne i den flyvende spekkhoggeren

Started by Jompa, April 25, 2012, 10:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

Quote from: spitllama on July 20, 2012, 10:22:06 AMWell I'm lazy and didn't look for the correct notes on FoD :-X If it's going to be submitted though the uploaders will be better at it anyhow.
Yea - I understand

QuoteI like the Super Mario Bros duet
Thanks
Birdo for Smash

DonValentino

Quote from: WarioMan98 on July 20, 2012, 02:30:39 AMNice! Glad I could help. Anyways, I'd leave the D-G chord with it's accent instead of the G-B-D glissando chord on that second layer.

This is what I meant. Sorry if I don't explain things clearly enough.  :P (Measure 24)

Notice this: (Measure 8 )

The dotted quarter is now an eighth tied to a quarter, for two reasons: 1. Looks better and cleaner and 2. Finale, which is sometimes stupid, now recognizes that it has to mark the first chord of the glissando with the accent. Otherwise, it wouldn't.  :)

You really arranged it very fast!  :D
Thanks a lot for accepting my request too. You did an excellent job!  ;D
Perhaps you'd like to contribute on fixing the Super Smash Bros Melee songs on site too.  ::)

Well, thanks a lot again!

Jompa

Quote from: WarioMan98 on July 20, 2012, 10:27:38 AMThis is what I meant. Sorry if I don't explain things clearly enough.  :P (Measure 24)

Notice this: (Measure 8 )

The dotted quarter is now an eighth tied to a quarter, for two reasons: 1. Looks better and cleaner and 2. Finale, which is sometimes stupid, now recognizes that it has to mark the first chord of the glissando with the accent. Otherwise, it wouldn't.  :)
I "somewhat" did as you said, but I really don't have the time to fix everything yet... couple of days and I'll get back to it.
QuoteYou really arranged it very fast!  :D
Thanks a lot for accepting my request too. You did an excellent job!  ;D
Perhaps you'd like to contribute on fixing the Super Smash Bros Melee songs on site too.  ::)

Well, thanks a lot again!
You shouldn't be thanking me, I should be thanking you for motivating me to arrange this piece - honestly, I probably wouldn't have done it unless.
Contribute on fixing the Super Smash Bros. Melee songs? Actually, that sounds pretty cool! I love Melee music and these song deserve being fixed! :)
Well, see you around, WarioMan :)
Birdo for Smash

DonValentino

Quote from: Jompa on July 20, 2012, 10:51:53 AMI "somewhat" did as you said, but I really don't have the time to fix everything yet... couple of days and I'll get back to it.You shouldn't be thanking me, I should be thanking you for motivating me to arrange this piece - honestly, I probably wouldn't have done it unless.

Ok, fix it whenever you can.  :)
Also, you're welcome, then!  :D

Quote from: Jompa on July 20, 2012, 10:51:53 AMContribute on fixing the Super Smash Bros. Melee songs? Actually, that sounds pretty cool! I love Melee music and these song deserve being fixed! :)
Well, see you around, WarioMan :)

Nice! See you around too Jompa.

Jompa

Added solo version of "Super Mario Bros. 3". Didn't bother with the hidden tracks this time ~ soo the duet version sounds better,.
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Added replacement for "Balloon Fight", from Super Smash Bros. Melee. Catchy song, I've always loved it ^.^
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Working on a replacement for SSBM's "Brinstar".
Just putting it up here, cause it might be a while till I get to work on it again. Criticism appreciated!
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Added replacement for Brinstar, from Super Smash Bros. Melee.  :)
Birdo for Smash

Dudeman

I was just wondering, why do the midis for your arrangements include different instruments than just the piano?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Jompa

Not only the midis, the audio in the .mus as well.
Usually I'm not satisfied with an arrangement unless the playback sounds good, and to make it sound as good as possible I tend to arrange for more instruments than just the piano. Then I hide the staves to make it a piano arrangement, but the audio of the other staves are still there.
"No particular reason," i guess you could say. :)
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Added my unfinished SSBM: Yoshi's Story Arr.
Surprisingly; it was a bit of a daring task (stupid chords), so I'm putting it on hold till my life stabilizes a bit more :)
Criticism appreciated!
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Added SSBM's "Icicle Mountain". This song, is the sole thing that made me interested in arranging, no kidding!
Also added SSBM's "Dr. Mario". The one on the site wasn't complete so I made a replacement.
Birdo for Smash

K-NiGhT

You put the Ice Climbers symbol next to it! Awesome points!

Even though I hate the Ice Climbers...
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jompa

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 27, 2012, 08:40:26 AMEven though I hate the Ice Climbers...
WHAT! You can't be serious!?, they're the cutest video game characters ever!! After Snubbull.
Birdo for Smash

spitllama

Ice Climbers are the best characters in the SSB series.

You are a busy man Jompa. I'm excited to see more.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012