Jompa's arrangements ~ 29.04.2015 ~ Inne i den flyvende spekkhoggeren

Started by Jompa, April 25, 2012, 10:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I saw "road to reversal mountain" and got excited because I thought someone finally arranged Reversal Mountain... still a great song, but I don't think anyone ever arranged it for me.

Great arrangements, nonetheless.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jompa

Thanks!

If you want, I can arrange it for you - I understand there are two versions, one for Black 2 and one for White 2. The Black 2 version is the kinda japanese-flute-solo-thing, while the White 2 version is the trumpet-battle-thing. Which one is it you want? :)
Birdo for Smash

Nebbles

:D!!!! The Black 2 version captured my heart when I first heard it, so if you can find time, I'd love it!

I could learn it on my ocarina too if that were possible oh man

SlowPokemon

I must agree that Reversal Mountain Black is better than its White counterpart.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jompa

You guy are just being racist...
Well then I'll do both, since I really like the White 2 version:P
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Nebbles

Jompa

I lost concentration on "Reversal Mountain" and made an arrangement of "Desert" from Kirby's Return to Dreamland instead..
I promise I will start working on it again now!
Well, here:

Kirby's Return to Dreamland:
Desert ~ solo
MUS
MIDI
PDF
(^I am no pianist, but I think this is impossible to play..)
Desert ~ duet
MUS
MIDI
PDF
(^This should be more playable)
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

So I'm done with the two Reversal Mountains. They were kinda annoying because of the sixteen-syncopations.
I don't think the Black version turned out perfect, but I don't think I could have done it too much better - I mean, all the voices cross each other all the time! made it kinda hard..
well, here they are:

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2:
Reversal Mountain (White)
MUS
MIDI
PDF
Reversal Mountain (Black)
MUS
MIDI
PDF
Birdo for Smash

Nebbles

It sounds so mysterious on the piano... thank you so much for arranging this!!

DonValentino

GJ with everything! This and the other ones... ;)

Quote from: Jompa on May 11, 2013, 02:21:38 PM(^I am no pianist, but I think this is impossible to play..)
Nah, it's fairly playable. Sure, it's not easy, but there are harder ones out there.

Hmm, now that I think about it, I have to upload some songs I've finished some time ago... I'll see when I have enough time, aro...

Jompa

Quote from: DonValentino on May 13, 2013, 11:12:00 AMGJ with everything! This and the other ones... ;)
Nah, it's fairly playable. Sure, it's not easy, but there are harder ones out there.
Thanks!
Haha, you said that about this one too, so I'm starting to think you either are a super-pianist or just messing with me :P
Birdo for Smash

DonValentino

I didn't say that I could play it, or said that it's easy to play, I just said that it's playable. It doesn't have anything impossible to perform. That's what I meant.  :P

Same happens with the other one. Technically, the chords of the right hand are perfectly playable, and the right hand too, just octaves. Not easy, but playable all in all.

Jompa

So there is already an arrangement of this up, but that arrangement really isn't up to the quality criteria.
So here's my replacement:

Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald:
Decisive Battle! Steven (replacement)
MUS
MIDI
PDF
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr