News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

What are you reading right now?

Started by ChrisLeeFan1118, April 20, 2012, 03:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisLeeFan1118

For those of us who know who people like Shakespeare, Tolstoy, and Tolkien are; I have created a topic that we can enjoy and share in our knowledge of literature.

So, without further ado, what are you reading now?

I'm reading Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien,
Men in Black: How the Supreme Court is Destroying America by Mark R. Levin,
and Star Wars: The New Essential Guide to Alien Species by Ann Margaret Lewis and Helen Keier.
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

Shadoninja

How to Win Friends and Influence people by Dale Carnegie.

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ChrisLeeFan1118

Quote from: Shadoninja on April 20, 2012, 03:34:24 PMHow to Win Friends and Influence people by Dale Carnegie.

Is it helping?
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

DrP

Long Story short: Nothing interesting.

SlowPokemon

^Love this book, I'm reading it for school but I've read it before several times.

^Mostly because everyone else is reading the series. God it is soooo overrated, I wasn't really impressed with the first book very much...it was good but not phenomenal by any stretch of the word
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Exciting, I know.

...to me it is >_>
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

Lol Nebbles.

It's interesting to me. :3

Fleetstar The Flygon

"It's time to roll the dice and hope we have the Dark One's own luck."  It's unlikely that anyone would know what book series that's from, but... yeah. If anybody does happen to know where that's from, I'm a quarter of the way through the seventh book right now. :D

Dude

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

Very interesting if you possess the ability to a 300 page book that is 99% philosophical dialogue. I can...sort of.

Also, I've read though this a few times:

Pretty short, but still excellent if you're a fan of the show(which I'm totally not).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on April 20, 2012, 07:53:45 PM"It's time to roll the dice and hope we have the Dark One's own luck."  It's unlikely that anyone would know what book series that's from, but... yeah. If anybody does happen to know where that's from, I'm a quarter of the way through the seventh book right now. :D

That's wheel of time, isn't it?  I read up to like the 10th book in middle school but never motivated myself to keep going cause it got pretty convoluted and really dragged on.
A series made up of 800 page books that goes on for like 12 or whatever will do that I guess :\

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

Man I couldn't get through the first one. >_>

Mashi

(Don't worry, it's not really the last frivolous book!)

I take it that no one is surprised, no?