News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The characters in a game that make you go "WTF?!?"

Started by fingerz, April 12, 2012, 01:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Quote from: Cobraroll on April 17, 2012, 01:36:46 AMMr. Game&Watch in SSBM. I mean, he takes quirkiness to a new level with all those weird attacks. As if he's not even trying to fight, just clumsily doing stuff that happens to damage other characters nearby.
Anyone seen Brawl Taunts on YouTube or Newgrounds? I think #3 has some pretty amazing stuff on Mr. Game&Watch. ^^
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FluteNinja

Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Eeko

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

Groose for the sole fact that his lips are yellow. I love him and the music that comes with him (trombone FTW!!), but he's just creepy sometimes.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Fleetstar The Flygon

Zunawe

That has got to be the best quote of the whole game.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

spitllama

When did he say that?

EDIT: If you drew that Fleet, nice job.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

It was the second or third battle with Ghirahim. He says that some sort of news filled his heart with rainbows, and some other news made him FURIOUS! OUTRAGED! SICK WITH ANGER! It made him even creepier. I just don't get him.

I program things

Fleetstar The Flygon

Quote from: spitllama on May 21, 2012, 06:42:43 PMWhen did he say that?

EDIT: If you drew that Fleet, nice job.
Indeed, that was by Fleet. Thanks :3

Yeah, I believe he said it before the Fire Sanctuary battle...